Aston Villa Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesomeness said:
actually i just took a look at chelskis schedule, and they have europa league on march 14th. i really wonder how this is gona work, unless there is no replay and they will go to extra time and penalties?
that deffantly wont happen, they will find a way

mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:
Im still surprised people want to play kun as the automatic starter. he was awful vrs chelski (its like collective amnesia when he plays bad).and yet our top striker is on bench yet again your really cant make this shit up. and rumors where after Lewandowski which is a shittier version of dzeko.

Dzeko isn't our top stiker, he's just our top goalscorer, over Tevez who is pretty much a play maker now and Aguero who's been injured on two seperate occasions.
And Aguero wasn't awful, his finishing was. He worked hard, got into good position, helped build up play and passed well in general, he just wasn't finishing his dinner.

He gave the ball away countless times, first touch a donky which is ironic since they slate dzeko for the very same thing. and couldn't finish for jack. working hard means nothing for a striker imo for a midfield player working hard is a must for a striker its about putting the ball into the net holding it up ect he did none of that. if we go by just working hard dirk kuyt would be the most prolific striker in prem league history. yes he has been injured but that shouldn't mean him getting a free ride as automatic starter when dzeko has been banging in the goals as a starter or ''super sub''. even with his 2 injuries he still has clocked more gaming time then dzeko or teves this season and yet hes not the top scorer.

AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:
Im still surprised people want to play kun as the automatic starter. he was awful vrs chelski (its like collective amnesia when he plays bad).and yet our top striker is on bench yet again your really cant make this shit up. and rumors where after Lewandowski which is a shittier version of dzeko.

Dzeko isn't our top stiker, he's just our top goalscorer, over Tevez who is pretty much a play maker now and Aguero who's been injured on two seperate occasions.
And Aguero wasn't awful, his finishing was. He worked hard, got into good position, helped build up play and passed well in general, he just wasn't finishing his dinner.

He gave the ball away countless times, first touch a donky which is ironic since they slate dzeko for the very same thing. and couldn't finish for jack. working hard means nothing for a striker imo for a midfield player working hard is a must for a striker its about putting the ball into the net holding it up ect he did none of that. if we go by just working hard dirk kuyt would be the most prolific striker in prem league history. yes he has been injured but that shouldn't mean him getting a free ride as automatic starter when dzeko has been banging in the goals as a starter or ''super sub''. even with his 2 injuries he still has clocked more gaming time then dzeko or teves this season and yet hes not the top scorer.
I think i watched a different game to you mate.

summerseat blue said:
AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:

Usually happens when the team wins stuff gets brushed aside.

AntiUnited said:
summerseat blue said:
AntiUnited said:

Maybe,but i thought he was always a threat and played pretty well

summerseat blue said:
AntiUnited said:
summerseat blue said:

Maybe,but i thought he was always a threat and played pretty well

Last year i considered him a threat since everything he did was dangerous + with his amazing work ethic. this year he only has his work ethic and everything else escaped him.
when it comes to strikers i really dont care about how much of a ''shift '' its about putting the ball back into the net. Messi does nothing till he gets near the box(best scorer ever), inzaghi lived offside and was to lazy to get back in onside and yet he was a prolific scorer hardly ever did anything else. di natali does fuk all but score when hes in the box, Gomez is awful footballer but once in the box hell put the ball in the back of the net but does nothing else for the team. so IMo dzeko should be starting every game till he stops scoring simple as that.

AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:

I never said Aguero is clinical, because he certainly hasn't been this season.
I also never said that he deserves a guaranteed starting place, because he doesn't.

I was disagreeing with you saying that Dzeko is our top striker and that Aguero was awful, because he wasn't. Had he scored one of the chances he'd gotten you'd be talking about how good he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.