Aston Villa

I think Villa was one of the few who voted against FFP, but fuck em anyway.
The fans have always been very bitter about our rise to the top and although that is to be expected from most fans, they can still go and fuck themselves.
Its crazy to think that just a few years ago they was one of the clubs in front of us and fighting for the prized 4th spot in Europe.
These days they are so far behind us they are seen as an easy 3 points. That's not me being arrogant, its just the way its worked out.

Whilst I'm thoroughly enjoying the party, and it's definitely better being on the inside of the tent pissing out, it cannot be right that clubs like Villa have no prospect whatsoever of getting past the front door.

It doesn't keep me awake at night, though. I'm enjoying the party far too much.

Can't stand them, fans are bitter as fuck and a complete set of utter cretins, those who went yesterday will see what i mean. They were beings cunts all game trying to aggravate us so they obviously sparked a massive reaction when we scored. They go on like their a giant club but most of their achievements came before WW1 plus their accent is horrendous.

Can't wait to see them relegated.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Whilst I'm thoroughly enjoying the party, and it's definitely better being on the inside of the tent pissing out, it cannot be right that clubs like Villa have no prospect whatsoever of getting past the front door.

It doesn't keep me awake at night, though. I'm enjoying the party far too much.
Great post :)

Boo Hoo!

That's the luck of the draw!

Don't remember any Villa fans feeling sorry for us when we were wallowing in Division 2.

Stop moaning Brummies... and talk properly!

The nasally twats didn't mind when Randy was splashing the cash a few years ago and spunking £18 mill on Darren Bent

Lerner has spent £300 million on them since taking over....I wonder what Burnley fans think of the plastic brummies and their Yank
sugar daddy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-randy-lerner-spent-7131673" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f ... nt-7131673</a>

Had some good away trips to Villa.

Every club has loons but overall it's one of the better experiences.

Randy is looking for a way out now as FFP has ruined his and the fans dreams.

good luck to them, i fancied them to start well enough (as opposed to a hiccup season of which we know how that feels too) and their backline were good for the majority of the game. Forwards need to be more clinical as wasted chances cost them a foothold in the game. Joe Hart was excellent with the back four(as always in my eyes) to keep them at bay.

Villa had some chances to steal the game, thankfully their forwards had more of an off day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.