Aston Villa

squirtyflower said:
marco said:
squirtyflower said:
yesterday was the first time i saw trouble at Villa park for nearly thirty years

the bitterness of our rise, shown by the idiots in the right hand corner, has led to a lot of animosity about City

this led to violence after the match when a group of about 50 were looking for trouble, obviously pissed off they were handed their arses by Yaya and Serge

they had a go at some lads waiting for the coach and then bravely chased and set upon two lads aged about 16-18
50 against 2, makes the Villans very brave indeed

could see it come last year when a few 'blokes' verbally set about my two daughters, again showing how brave they are

having worked in the midlands for a few years i met a few villa fans and always thought them to be above the birm city scum, but they have slipped a lot down that ladder

not just at villa mate it can happen anywhere at any club, every club has a few dickheads some more than others
i agree, every club does
but it's been a long time since i've seen it on that scale at Villa
it was similar at Anfield last Easter
Not excusing it but what do you think would of happened if a villa fan had run across the city end like that ?

i was in middle of this incident when them little brummie pricks started kicking off with the 2 young lads on the island, fucking cowards, there was a good 40 of them, oldest about 20 at most and a gobby fat bird screaming "fucking do the city scum"

looked like one lad got punched and dragged down and the other one sprinted across the island and down past the pub,

it carried on past tesco with the brave young lads growling and saying fucking Blazing squad my arse,

got looked up and down a couple of times by the scrotes but as i had a look of "try it you little **** and you'll be on your arse" i dint get any bother, i carried on up to the carpark behind tesco, saw a second scuffle bit further up the road with same group, again picking on 4 lads with city tops on not looking for trouble in the slightest,

we were outside when the final whistle went so they were clearly picking off easy targets before the main group of blues came out

i was fucking fuming at the time, but when your on your own there's not a lot you can do SCUM

mrtwiceaseason said:
squirtyflower said:
marco said:
not just at villa mate it can happen anywhere at any club, every club has a few dickheads some more than others
i agree, every club does
Not excusing it but what do you think would of happened if a villa fan had run across the city end like that ?
well for one, you wouldn't be seeing me running down the road with 49 mates trying to beat up a kid

squirtyflower said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
squirtyflower said:
i agree, every club does
well for one, you wouldn't be seeing me running down the road with 49 mates trying to beat up a kid
100% with you .we had no problems in the villa end .around the ground at the station or on the train just shows it only takes one to start if off

notts blue said:
i was in middle of this incident when them little brummie pricks started kicking off with the 2 young lads on the island, fucking cowards, there was a good 40 of them, oldest about 20 at most and a gobby fat bird screaming "fucking do the city scum"

looked like one lad got punched and dragged down and the other one sprinted across the island and down past the pub,

it carried on past tesco with the brave young lads growling and saying fucking Blazing squad my arse,

got looked up and down a couple of times by the scrotes but as i had a look of "try it you little **** and you'll be on your arse" i dint get any bother, i carried on up to the carpark behind tesco, saw a second scuffle bit further up the road with same group, again picking on 4 lads with city tops on not looking for trouble in the slightest,

we were outside when the final whistle went so they were clearly picking off easy targets before the main group of blues came out

i was fucking fuming at the time, but when your on your own there's not a lot you can do SCUM
that was the one

the two young lads broke free on the island and legged it past us and down towards the station

me and the wife had our scarves on and was just waiting for them to turn on us
as they were walking behind the city end it was clear they were 'looking for it'

mrtwiceaseason said:
squirtyflower said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
100% with you .we had no problems in the villa end .around the ground at the station or on the train just shows it only takes one to start if off

I don't think you have read the posts above. You seem obsessed with one guy running across the pitch rather than a gang of copy cat, "I've watched Green Street and the Football Factory" setting about a couple of young lads.

squirtyflower said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
squirtyflower said:
i agree, every club does
Not reslly news as you haven't got 49 mates!

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Not reslly news as you haven't got 49 mates!
very true, although you could have also mentioned the lack of running pace too

squirtyflower said:
notts blue said:

got looked up and down a couple of times by the scrotes but as i had a look of "try it you little c**t and you'll be on your arse" i dint get any bother, i carried on up to the carpark behind tesco, saw a second scuffle bit further up the road with same group, again picking on 4 lads with city tops on not looking for trouble in the slightest,

that was the one

the two young lads broke free on the island and legged it past us and down towards the station

me and the wife had our scarves on and was just waiting for them to turn on us
as they were walking behind the city end it was clear they were 'looking for it'
poor fuckers, safety in numbers mate eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.