At City Today.

jrb said:
A little birdie told me that one branch applied for 64 tickets and got 61 tickets.(all £50 seats apparently?)

A vulcher told me that another branch applied for over 100 tickets and got most of them.

Of course they could be lieing, but the birdies husband is going with his branch, and so is the vulcher with his branch.

Hmmm.

Cue the..............

What's a vulcher?

Soulboy said:
jrb said:
A little birdie told me that one branch applied for 64 tickets and got 61 tickets.(all £50 seats apparently?)

A vulcher told me that another branch applied for over 100 tickets and got most of them.

Of course they could be lieing, but the birdies husband is going with his branch, and so is the vulcher with his branch.

Hmmm.

Cue the..............

What's a vulcher?

vulcher_by_alekitty86f-d3akn8e.jpg

jrb said:
sniff said:
Can i propose an instant ban for the WUM crank's who post the usual

xxxxxx supporters club got 300 tickets for the final, and 299 of them havent ever been to a game.

Unless your going to post the name of the supportrs club that is breaking the rules, then your as bad since your keeping their secret.

Im not happy about what they do, but what is the point in posting guess what !!!!!!! i cant tell you...

If your not going to name and shame then whats the purpose of your post, other than to inflame and cause argument

As I can't prove and confirm the above myself, as it's on their say so, it would be wrong of me to name and shame the branches.

However, I have no reason to disbelieve either person. It was posted in good fiath.

Cue the backlash from............ :-(

PS. Been posting on here long enough to know I'm not a WUM or crank. Yes, I do have my moments like all BM posters.

It wasnt specific to your post, although thats what made me reply. Unless your going to name who did it then whats the point in posting.

If your honest you know full well no one is going to post anything positive, and at worst we get another decent thread decending into a slanging match.

Like you said in your reply it would be wrong to name the branch as you do not know if its true. If anything thats worse, because you put them all under the spolight. Not all are bent, although most are, if i hear of any doing deserving fans out of tickets id be the first to shout who they are to whoever will listen

Its only right after all.

sniff said:
jrb said:
As I can't prove and confirm the above myself, as it's on their say so, it would be wrong of me to name and shame the branches.

However, I have no reason to disbelieve either person. It was posted in good fiath.

Cue the backlash from............ :-(

PS. Been posting on here long enough to know I'm not a WUM or crank. Yes, I do have my moments like all BM posters.

It wasnt specific to your post, although thats what made me reply. Unless your going to name who did it then whats the point in posting.

If your honest you know full well no one is going to post anything positive, and at worst we get another decent thread decending into a slanging match.

Like you said in your reply it would be wrong to name the branch as you do not know if its true. If anything thats worse, because you put them all under the spolight. Not all are bent, although most are, if i hear of any doing deserving fans out of tickets id be the first to shout who they are to whoever will listen

Its only right after all.

This could go on and on.

Like I said. Posted in good faith. Didn't go fishing for the info. Just came out in general conversation today. As it's topical I thought I'd post it.

It's up to people(like yourself) to believe it or not. I have no reason not to believe either of them.

You may have also noticed, I haven't slagged off either branch concerned, etc.

I've heard that one branch got all their tickets for free. That they have been given access to the private dining areas after the match for a free celebratory piss-up.

And even if they've never actually been to a match it doesn't matter.

I can't name them obviously. It would be unfair on the branch.

Soulboy said:
I've heard that one branch got all their tickets for free. That they have been given access to the private dining areas after the match for a free celebratory piss-up.

And even if they've never actually been to a match it doesn't matter.

I can't name them obviously. It would be unfair on the branch.

I heard that as well. PM me for conformation of branch. It goes no further. ;-)

Lancet Fluke said:
Balti said:
Rang up and joined the phone queue.

15 minutes later I had got through, discussed the options and chosen where to sit.

Piece of piss.

Well done City.

What choice did you get? A mate of mine went today and said that all the tickets down the sides in both tiers had gone and he had to go behind the goal. Is this true or is he winding me up because he knows I can't get down there until tomorrow!

I think he's winding you up pal but I don't know for sure.

There was limited choice but I could choose between behind the goal or down the side. I asked to be as near the front of the top tier and as near the centre circle as she could get me and thats what I got.

My Girlfriend went this morning. All tickets in block 543 had sold out, except for one seat at the back.(according to the ticket office)

I've ended up on my Billy in 541, while everyone else is in 543. Could have been worse, so can't complain.

A reliable source has told me a well known, but anonymous OSC has applied for 50 foam hands and received 48, the 2 people who miss out are going to twiddle with knobs and see what strings can be pulled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.