At City Today.

Marvin said:
Sit tight until City say £50 gone. When that happens it means that they're running out as Cat 1 & 2 represent half the allocation and clearly fans will have been buying 3 & 4 as well.

Additional to this, there's more fans as the points bracket goes down to these levels. Only thing that offsets this is group bookings which may have taken a few out between 3k and 4k.

I reckon Tuesday, very latest Wednesday by which it will be a queue rush where they may issue line tickets as first come first served then turn people away.

sniff said:
blueinsa said:
nearly 32,000 allocation with not much more than that as season card holders mate.

Only 1 ticket per season card.

First year season card holder with no away games or cup games will only have 1,190 i believe but i might be wrong.

Many just wont go mate due it being at Wembley, distance, cost, it being against the RAGS etc etc.

I will wager that anyone with a season card holder will get a ticket no problem

thought we had 36k season card holders ? and the cup direct scheme bumped xxxx ammount of those first and second year card holders above me.

that where i think people will get a shock on how high it will cut off.

this isnt to cause a row, so please jog on if you want to take it that way....

when a supporters club apply for tickets, how do they know that people on lower points will be accepted ??

because they are asked to apply in advance of them being sold, how do they allocate them

The OSC's are a complete joke mate and they are nothing more than a ticket touting organisation come games like this.

The club should make it very clear. Each season card holder applies for his own ticket in person.

It really isn't difficult.

mancmackem said:
Marvin said:
Sit tight until City say £50 gone. When that happens it means that they're running out as Cat 1 & 2 represent half the allocation and clearly fans will have been buying 3 & 4 as well.

Additional to this, there's more fans as the points bracket goes down to these levels. Only thing that offsets this is group bookings which may have taken a few out between 3k and 4k.

I reckon Tuesday, very latest Wednesday by which it will be a queue rush where they may issue line tickets as first come first served then turn people away.

Reckon the queues will be alright on Saturday?

Once the sold out signs have gone up and given it was 1 ticket per card holder, it will be interesting to find out how many card holders have not got one and where the excess tickets have ended up although i think we all know the answer to that one dont we.

mcfcliam said:
Reckon the queues will be alright on Saturday?

It's weekend so think it will be a lot busier. I had a day off Tuesday so worked out perfect for me. I'd still get down there as soon as you can mate, i can't be arsed pissing about being cut off on the phones etc as i do that as a job anyway. Sooner you get there, sooner you are out. They put Sky Sports News on the tele and you can always send someone on a Maccy D's run which a few groups were doing. If you are in the top 100 you should get served by 10am. I think queueing is less stressful and you have the ticket in your hand at the end of it. Great feeling!

blueinsa said:
Once the sold out signs have gone up and given it was 1 ticket per card holder, it will be interesting to find out how many card holders have not got one and where the excess tickets have ended up although i think we all know the answer to that one dont we.

well its easy to calculate once the sold signs appear. if i dont get one i will be very disapointed i'm on 2380 so there must be a few thousand below me

will be interesting, when got my first SC we only had around 22k SC holders in 07

i expected to be about . that far down the queue, but looks like the group scheme and the cup direct has bumped up thousands. not the small number projected by others on here.

i really didnt think i would be cutting it this close. even thought on that basis that i had a shout for the final. If this is the case then thesystem is a joke

Marco.

New Ticket update on the official site and £50 tickets still on sale. So that's good news for you. I do think it might be touch and go for you though although you've worked that out for yourself. Good Luck

sniff said:
will be interesting, when got my first SC we only had around 22k SC holders in 07

i expected to be about . that far down the queue, but looks like the group scheme and the cup direct has bumped up thousands. not the small number projected by others on here.

i really didnt think i would be cutting it this close. even thought on that basis that i had a shout for the final. If this is the case then thesystem is a joke

sniff how many pts do you have

marco said:
sniff said:

sniff how many pts do you have

3200 and somthing... its close to that. i never bothered with a card before that. just rocked up on the day..... getting a ticket never used to be a problem.

just read the update on the website, says nothing about the CAT2 being sold out, but says CAT one is

The club's allocation of Category 1 tickets for the semi-final of the FA Cup sponsored by E.ON at Wembley on Saturday April 16 has now sold out. Sales continue on Thursday from 9am to qualifying supporters.

categories of match ticket are available to purchase, priced as follows:

Category
Price
(Adult)
Price
(Under 16 & Over 65)

Category 1 SOLD OUT SOLD OUT
Category 2 £50 £40
Category 3 £40 £30
Category 4 £30 £20
Disabled £30 (plus free Assistant)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.