At City Today.

mcfcliam said:
der bomber28 said:
I'm really starting to get a twitchy anus now, I've only got 1'980 points. Judging by what some are saying on here, looks like I'll be left behind. :0(

Yeah but 99% of people on here know fuck all, including me.

You'll get one I reckon...but that's just a guess.

Haha nice1 mate, hope so. I'll be keeping my fingers firmly crossed any way.

Only people that know anything are the ticket office, people on here including me are guesstimators. But looking how today went i reckon there's only the odd CAT2 ticket left at the windows (none on the phone from the sounds of it), which leaves 50% of tickets sold just below the top half of loyalty points (8000-5, was 3750's turn today). But that doesn't mean 50% of seasoncard holders are in this bracket, pyramid system so there will be a lot more seasoncards between 2000-3000 points than there is between 3000-4000.

I would seriously get down there A.S.A.P if you were around 2750-2500, but that is just my guess. Seems to be around what the odd ticket staff person are telling people too.

squirtyflower said:
mcfcliam said:
Yeah but 99% of people on here know fuck all, including me.

You'll get one I reckon...but that's just a guess.
the truest comment made in the thread

too many wild assumptions being made
the ticket office are the only ones who know how its going

What get me........why don't the ticket office announce every night about 7pm how many tickets are left!............Can't be hard can it?................

waspish said:
What get me........why don't the ticket office announce every night about 7pm how many tickets are left!............Can't be hard can it?................

They might do that nearer the time when they don't have as many bundles to count. I wouldn't want to be counting out 15000 or so tickets this far into it after a full days shift of shit and anger from some fans.

waspish said:
squirtyflower said:
the truest comment made in the thread

too many wild assumptions being made
the ticket office are the only ones who know how its going

not got enough fingers between them

meanwhile stoke's office has been releasing the details of numbers left

mancmackem said:
waspish said:

They might do that nearer the time when they don't have as many bundles to count. I wouldn't want to be counting out 15000 or so tickets this far into it after a full days shift of shit and anger from some fans.
Computers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.