At City Today.

Marvin said:
Marco.

New Ticket update on the official site and £50 tickets still on sale. So that's good news for you. I do think it might be touch and go for you though although you've worked that out for yourself. Good Luck

looks like my pal on 1400 is shafted,myself on 2380 i'm just hanging in there fingers crossed
thanks marvin

think saturday will be the worst for cues with the last of the tickets up for sale! I think you av to get down there straight from town(friday night) after a few beers..................

mcfcliam said:
der bomber28 said:
I'm really starting to get a twitchy anus now, I've only got 1'980 points. Judging by what some are saying on here, looks like I'll be left behind. :0(

Yeah but 99% of people on here know fuck all, including me.

You'll get one I reckon...but that's just a guess.
You're dead right there. lol. Can't help speculating, but maybe we should as it doesn't do any good

mcfcliam said:
der bomber28 said:
I'm really starting to get a twitchy anus now, I've only got 1'980 points. Judging by what some are saying on here, looks like I'll be left behind. :0(

Yeah but 99% of people on here know fuck all, including me.

You'll get one I reckon...but that's just a guess.
the truest comment made in the thread

too many wild assumptions being made
the ticket office are the only ones who know how its going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.