Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

Can you not see that it’s not right this season and how is it going to help picking virtually your full strength team before the biggest game of the season.
It wouldn’t be so bad if the team he picked would have put in a performance but the way it unwinded was a shambles.

Can’t you see that significant injuries have affected the team. Your red cafe is looking for you

KDB has been under par all season. Coasting at the moment. Needs to wake up.
I don't think he is coasting. I bet his running stats show he isn't. His decision making is whats off I think. I'm sure he will come good soon. The whole midfield is not at their collective best and I include Dave and Bernie in that. There must be a realistic chance that Foden starts vs Lpool.

I’m not surprised they didn’t overturn the red, once Bravo slides in front of the striker it’s always going to be red unless he gets to the ball first.
We can all see the striker drop his foot into Bravo but he’s entitled to do that the way the game is reffed. Otherwise we’re saying the player has to hurdle the keeper to play on.

Anyway, as pointed out, Bravo took one for the team and I think the last 10 minutes will lift the players.

PEP (On Ederson) It’s a muscular problem. It was a risk so we took him off as he was feeling it late in the first half. We don’t know.

kylewalker2 was suggested because of his courage and he’s quick. Congratulations to him for helping the team and going in this position.

It looked like Bravo was trying to win the ball with his hands when he goes rushing in for that challenge, despite being well outside the box! Their striker left his foot in and initiated the contact but it was absolute madness from Bravo to rush out like that.

Bizarre none performance from us in the second half, no composure in midfield at all. KDB (aside from a couple of world class passes) and Bernardo haven't been playing at a high level for a few games now and Mahrez continues to frustrate.

Since Kompany left we lack leadership on the pitch. Understandable that his absence would leave a void but we need some of these players to step up and take responsibility.

I'm still optimistic about Sunday but if Ederson does miss the game its a big bonus for Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.