Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Lots of positives especially going forward...sterling, foden, Aguero and KDB all excellent.

Foden unlucky to get sent off - his first booking was for virtually nothing. Other than that he had a great game. Sterling could have had 5 but Im sure he wil settle for the hat-trick!

Defensively we have issues and not just becuase of the obvious centre half losses. The biggest problem is in the fullback positions where Walker and Mendy were extremely poor giving the ball away again and again, Mendy being slightly worse than Walker. Both ball watch and let windgers get behind them and on the inside of them and Mendy doesnt recover quick enough when he does give the ball away.

We will have to go back to Stones and Ottomendi at the back with ferna in front of them for the next few games (or more depending upon Rodris injury).

Great result and We just need one more win and and then we can relax in the last two games of the league.

Excellent attacking game, sterling level above all.
But am I the only one worried about the defense? They had to score another goal or two.
What will happen when we will play against Barcelona or Paris?

Foden stepped up well tonight, no reason not to play him on Saturday in my opinion.

The lad is ready.

Good win in the end. I think we are going to have to dig deep for a while with Rodri' injured but we've done it before. Sterling was my MOTM but I thought Foden did brilliantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.