Atalanta v Man City San Siro , Milan 6thNov Day Trip

Well I've booked flights and train tickets to have a few days by the lakes as well, Just hope I manage to get tickets for the game.
There shouldn't be any problem to get tickets for that match. Atalanta opened yesterday (just 8 days in advance) the ticket sale for first San Siro match vs. Shaktar. Second ring orange longside (much better view than away stand on 3rd ring) priced at 45 euros (approx.40 quid)

There shouldn't be any problem to get tickets for that match. Atalanta opened yesterday (just 8 days in advance) the ticket sale for first San Siro match vs. Shaktar. Second ring orange longside (much better view than away stand on 3rd ring) priced at 45 euros (approx.40 quid)

cheers for the info, if needs be i'll go as a neutral but ideally I'll try to get city tickets, as I am not very good playing the neutral ;-) I am going to look at taking in the inter game on the Saturday as well.

Travel over Wednesday, stay in Milan Wednesday night, up to Bergamo for the day Thursday and then to Como, day by/on the lake Friday and back to Milan Saturday for the Inter game.

Last edited:
Paulo, when you say 'Second ring orange longside (much better view than away stand on 3rd ring) priced at 45 euros (approx.40 quid)' is this where they have put the Shaktar fans and therefore where our tickets are likely to be?

Anyone know the release date of match tickets on the mcfc website if your a platinum Seasoncard holder with cup scheme?

Paulo, when you say 'Second ring orange longside (much better view than away stand on 3rd ring) priced at 45 euros (approx.40 quid)' is this where they have put the Shaktar fans and therefore where our tickets are likely to be?
Nope.
Atalanta's is not selling any "away" stand tickets so the second ring orange longside will be sold as "home/neutral" stands (they expect quite a bit fans from other teams like AC Milan and Inter Milan to come that night to see City playing).

As I previously wrote,away stands are usually on third ring (shortside) blue or green which is the worst place in San Siro (steep and far away from the ground). You can see all the stands and where they are placed in one of my previous posts in this thread. So I fear you will be placed probably in third ring shortside blue if they act like they usually do for San Siro's matches of the two Milano's teams.
If anything unclear just let me know.

cheers for the info, if needs be i'll go as a neutral but ideally I'll try to get city tickets, as I am not very good playing the neutral ;-) I am going to look at taking in the inter game on the Saturday as well.

Travel over Wednesday, stay in Milan Wednesday night, up to Bergamo for the day Thursday and then to Como, day by/on the lake Friday and back to Milan Saturday for the Inter game.
Sometimes hard as a neutral as you can’t buy a ticket over here with a UK passport. Unless you know someone foreign who can buy a ticket best to do it at the ground cos most ticket sellers don’t care then! Saying that - I will be astonished if the away end sells out given the ground will be half empty

FlyBe cancelled their flights apparently according to Sam Lee.

Hope no one had booked for Thomas Cook day trip and then rebooked on to the FlyBe. Nightmare.

FlyBe cancelled their flights apparently according to Sam Lee.

Hope no one had booked for Thomas Cook day trip and then rebooked on to the FlyBe. Nightmare.

we are on Eurowings via Düsseldorf on the Tuesday back via Brussels on Thursday. Did look at those direct Flybe flights but too expensive at the time (thank god) Thinking of staying close to Navigli area...but not booked any accommodation yet. Any recommendations (best area for bars, metro connections, getting back after game etc. Much appreciated).

Cheers

we are on Eurowings via Düsseldorf on the Tuesday back via Brussels on Thursday. Did look at those direct Flybe flights but too expensive at the time (thank god) Thinking of staying close to Navigli area...but not booked any accommodation yet. Any recommendations (best area for bars, metro connections, getting back after game etc. Much appreciated).

Cheers
Navigli area is preferable for the night before and day of the game, but you don't have to stay near there - the public transport is good. Its going to be midnight by the time you're getting back into the centre after the game.

Hotels and decent apartments anywhere in the City seem to be at a premium.

Navigli area is preferable for the night before and day of the game, but you don't have to stay near there - the public transport is good. Its going to be midnight by the time you're getting back into the centre after the game.

Hotels and decent apartments anywhere in the City seem to be at a premium.

Hi there. How are Atlanta fans viewed by the fans of the Milan Clubs ? Do they like each other ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.