Athens? Flights expensive

Check out Momondo for fights,just did a quick search out 15th and return 17th direct flights from London Gatwick to Athens about 4 hrs direct for £183 options for Luton £236. Mcr same dates £289 but 7hr flight time with one stopover both on the way there and back.
Good luck.

Notoriously expensive flights and city.
That's simply untrue in my experience. I spent a week in Athens towards the end of last year and found it to be one of the least expensive European cities I've visited (borne out by the following piece).

Admittedly, getting there and back without remortgaging is the challenge!

That's simply untrue in my experience. I spent a week in Athens towards the end of last year and found it to be one of the least expensive European cities I've visited (borne out by the following piece).

Admittedly, getting there and back without remortgaging is the challenge!

I'm probably just spoiled from the places I've been to in other parts of the Balkans, Eastern Europe, South America.

I'd even suggest some booking a week's holiday on an island then detouring for a day or 2 into Athens by plane or boat, but again, I don't find Greek resort holidays great value. Extortion in fact when compared to a similar product in Turkey, for example.

I’m thinking Athens when I go to Armenia in November to see Wales. I love to country hop when I do it.

Armenia is on our to do list, as is Georgia. Shout up if you want any tips on Athens, sure there will be more than me able to give these following our trip in August.

Armenia is on our to do list, as is Georgia. Shout up if you want any tips on Athens, sure there will be more than me able to give these following our trip in August.
I loved Tbilisi. We (Wales) played at Dinamo’s ground and I have their shirt in my collection.

I can still see Tom Lawrence’s goal going in now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.