Athletics doping scandal

Russia to get a ban but makes you think how many other countries has paid off the testers too. Look at the whole Mo Farragh and his coach documentary there is no smoke without fire is my view and it may well come out that both have cheated in years to come.

Don't really know why anybody would be surprised. Firstly its been known since the old East v West days doping was rife. After the fall of the wall there was Ben Johnson, suspicions about Flo Jo, Justin Gatlin is a repeat offender - wherever there is loads of money the sharks circle. We think of it applying in banking or government bribes but I think the world is waking up to the fact that the minute huge amounts of money was floating around the Olympics and the World Cup but recent revelations are confirming what we all knew or thought we knew - sports administration if bent and full of bent fuckers taking and giving bribes - they all need to know we are coming to get them.

It is me or is this story no where near as big as it should be.... because we all think athletics is mainly a bent sport anyway?

Bit like the Tour de France, World's Strongest Man etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.