Athletics Thread

That is horrible, I was rooting for her during the Paris Marathon. RIP.
However, when I lived in Uganda, I used to run early in the morning, road sweepers (literally ladies brushing the roads) used to wear tabards with government backed statements on, the one that really stuck with me was "Rape is not your right". Unfortunately the view on women when I was there was that they are secondary and men could do what they wanted to them (hence having to display these messages). This is completely at odds with how religious they are, very strange.

I thought Tebogo was brilliant again, almost like he let Bednarek go to chase him down.

Looking forward to this 1500m.

Naguse takes it, Ingebritsen couldn't hold on again.

Kerr and Hocker miles off of it, don't think the break helped Kerr and Hocker well, we knew he wouldn't repeat that final performance.

That is horrible, I was rooting for her during the Paris Marathon. RIP.
However, when I lived in Uganda, I used to run early in the morning, road sweepers (literally ladies brushing the roads) used to wear tabards with government backed statements on, the one that really stuck with me was "Rape is not your right". Unfortunately the view on women when I was there was that they are secondary and men could do what they wanted to them (hence having to display these messages). This is completely at odds with how religious they are, very strange.
The sovereignty of the person and the sanctity of life are features of very few religions. Very western post enlightenment.
In US, Maga adherents believe in the sanctity of life, ie no abortion allowed, but have called for the return of the death penalty where it has been abolished. R….ight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.