Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

He was fucking dogshit at City. However, in recent years I had found myself thinking fair play to the lad for making a go of it and forging a good career for himself. Now I hope he gets run over by a rusty lawnmower. Ugly ****.
Ye but playing in Spain against 3 decent teams a season

He was fucking dogshit at City. However, in recent years I had found myself thinking fair play to the lad for making a go of it and forging a good career for himself. Now I hope he gets run over by a rusty lawnmower. Ugly ****.

He arrived here at 20 years old a couple of months after his father killed himself. Foreign country, no family, poor grasp of the language.

Not really surprising he didn't hit the ground running and his career post City has shown he was worth the hype that made us sign him.

Shame he lost it a bit tonight but he pulled some hair and fake headbutted Sterling...he didn't kill anyone.

The weird thing is some of their players aren’t shit. Imagine some of them with a manager who’s not a complete ****.
But they have a shit mentality - a violent, cheating, hair pulling mindset. A shit mentality that cracks under pressure. Vermin!!

He's been superb in his last 3 appearances. I have no qualms about him, even though he's not the quickest, he's becomeing very reliable and he has defensive nouse - he made a difference tonight when we were under the most prressure. That said, all the defenenders played well.
I’m not sure what I expected from him but he totally gets it. Very impressed

That is interesting coming from you in particular.
I'm calm ;)
Any proof he is corrupt? I didn't like his way of reffing as said in the "ref watch" thread. He is 37 and was too soft for the job tonight at the epicentre of dark arts.
I wished he stood his ground. He didn't. But calling him corrupt would need some proof IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.