Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

He arrived here at 20 years old a couple of months after his father killed himself. Foreign country, no family, poor grasp of the language.

Not really surprising he didn't hit the ground running and his career post City has shown he was worth the hype that made us sign him.

Shame he lost it a bit tonight but he pulled some hair and fake headbutted Sterling...he didn't kill anyone.
No. Fuck him. He thinks he’s ten bear, when infact he’s just a dry lunch.

Why are people so obsessed with their shithousery? It was a great game of football as a spectacle, we fed them their own thing that's best served cold and when all lads came together and hugged after the game, it was great thing to see. I said before we knew we were playing them in 1/4 that they are the team I didn't want and it proved that way.

I would like to know though, what caused our near collapse in the second half, we just came out with no interest to play football. Totally wrong prep in the dressing room.

And I am really envious of the atmosphere they make all 90 minutes.

He arrived here at 20 years old a couple of months after his father killed himself. Foreign country, no family, poor grasp of the language.

Not really surprising he didn't hit the ground running and his career post City has shown he was worth the hype that made us sign him.

Shame he lost it a bit tonight but he pulled some hair and fake headbutted Sterling...he didn't kill anyone.

Genuine question, did you actually watch the match? I know you thrive off having an alternate opinion but Christ alive that is some deluded rubbish even from you!

"Lost it a bit" he spent most of the match trying to maim a once in a generation talent in Foden because he couldn't handle the fact he was a fucking failure at City.

Why are people so obsessed with their shithousery? It was a great game of football as a spectacle, we fed them their own thing that's best served cold and when all lads came together and hugged after the game, it was great thing to see. I said before we knew we were playing them in 1/4 that they are the team I didn't want and it proved that way.

I would like to know though, what caused our near collapse in the second half, we just came out with no interest to play football. Totally wrong prep in the dressing room.

We played the biggest game of the season on Sunday, I imagine we lost control of the game and midfield mostly because the players were knackered.

Savic is an absolute disgrace , we as a club paid his wages and lifestyle for the time he was with us , if it wasn’t for City he would be a beetroot farmer in his own country , he’s up there with Mills, Bridges,Mcpoint a lot , Harman etc . As an ex player , for me , you show respect to a former employer, especially one who pays you well. Who the fuck do they think they are ?

Genuine question, did you actually watch the match? I know you thrive off having an alternate opinion but Christ alive that is some deluded rubbish even from you!

"Lost it a bit" he spent most of the match trying to mame a once in a generation talent in Foden because he couldn't handle the fact he was a fucking failure at City.

Did you watch the match? Felipe is the one who went after Foden.

Until the melee at the end when he lost his head, Savic didn't do anything 100 centrebacks a year do to us, and nothing our CBs haven't dished out themselves.

As for being a contrarian yes, I do find the comments portraying a 20 year old kid as being weak for struggling after his father killed himself more than a bit tasteless and completely unnecessary.

I thought he was a brilliant player but a bit of a liability diving into tackles.

i can’t defend his antics tonight.
I hope Liverpool draw them in the group stages every year

I actually think we were trying to preserve what we had and conserve energy at the same time. It was a risky strategy but it paid off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.