Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

1bbe9f6dc176cefe43f5701e4ec92df5.jpg

Such a quiet lad a few years back lol
And shit

He arrived here at 20 years old a couple of months after his father killed himself. Foreign country, no family, poor grasp of the language.

Not really surprising he didn't hit the ground running and his career post City has shown he was worth the hype that made us sign him.

Shame he lost it a bit tonight but he pulled some hair and fake headbutted Sterling...he didn't kill anyone.
Aww bless him.

If Athletico had scored in the last few minutes I would have been destroyed. I was so ecstatic when the final whistle blew. And since then I have been enjoying my favourite tipple...Glenmorangie...and I am feeling bloody fantastic right now haha!!!.
I'd give a double like if I could for the Glenmorangie comment.

Last edited:
If Athletico had scored in the last few minutes I would have been destroyed. I was so ecstatic when the final whistle blew. And since then I have been enjoying my favourite tipple...Glenmorangie...and I am feeling bloody fantastic right now haha!!!.
Good choice mate

I would like to know though, what caused our near collapse in the second half, we just came out with no interest to play football. Totally wrong prep in the dressing room.

And I am really envious of the atmosphere they make all 90 minutes.
90 minutes? Looked to be more like a solid 360 minutes of noise. All the more impressive when you take into account the spectacle they have to watch every week.

Yeah I have to agree on Savic, former blue or not, he was targetting Foden from the first half and should have had his first yellow much much sooner(the intent and constant infringement of the rules, pushing, shoving, verbally getting at him etc). Then he escaped a definite red. Doesn't matter how much force you use when you are yanking peoples hair and forcing your head into their face... In Spanish football there's no way he stays on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.