Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Was at the 3-2 against Spurs where Mario scored a pen in stoppage time. Great match. Savic was fucking shit. Culpable for both Spurs goals if memory serves.
Was that the game Mario stamped on Parker's head.
One of my favourite moments in football and a lot worse than anything last night.lol

Where do we stand with the yellow cards?
I know cancelo is banned for the 1st leg of the semi. But what about the players who picked up there yellows yesterday is there a possibility of them being banned for the 2nd leg with another yellow or even the final
I believe those yellows are now erased and everybody not already suspended starts afresh in the semis.

last night wasnt like the dirty play of the Leeds 70s and so on, it reminded me more of the Argies playing England in the 70s with an unbelievable skill for childish cheating along with a spoiled bratt approach.
Their cheat of a manager was at it in the 98 World Cup too and he's got his team playing the same way.
Imagine watching that shite every week!

Was at the 3-2 against Spurs where Mario scored a pen in stoppage time. Great match. Savic was fucking shit. Culpable for both Spurs goals if memory serves.
And miscued a header which put Bale away a minute before Mario's penalty. His cross was a stud's length too far in front of Defoe or Spurs would have won 3-2 thanks to Savic, after we had led 2-0! What a hat trick that would have been from our Stef. Sums up his career at City.

Was that the game Mario stamped on Parker's head.
One of my favourite moments in football and a lot worse than anything last night.lol
He didn’t stamp on little Scotties head it was a slight touch. Then that little shit Jamie told his dad and we had a week of it being played in slow motion every 15 minutes on Sky Sports. The authorities bowed to the pressure and banned him.

I have never forgiven them for that and never will, no other incident since has had the same exposure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.