Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

The state of Savic! What a ****! He should get a retrospective ban. Also Felipe should get an additional ban for refusing to leave the pitch after being sent off.

Buch of shithouses!
He looked crazy holding on to Ake there and then he goes away and headbutts Raheem, then gets involved with Grealish.

VAR should've got the ref to send him off, but as there's video evidence of the headbutt and even him going after Grealish in the tunnel, Uefa should throw the book at that twat..........no fucking chance!

I really could believe that - the ref seemed to think that he had to make up for all the AM tackles he let go in the first 60 minutes

it was as though the ref vented his anger on the city fouls that followed, which where not bad at all.

there is a patern with this shithouse play, you tend to foul badly then be ok for a while and just watch the player you foul get booked in his frustration. Once the opposing player is booked and the ref is happy he has stamped authority, you foul again and get away with it.

last night wasnt like the dirty play of the Leeds 70s and so on, it reminded me more of the Argies playing England in the 70s with an unbelievable skill for childish cheating along with a spoiled bratt approach.

When is the rule going to come in that touching the referee is a bookable offence ? Why should a player need physical contact with a ref ? Reminds me late on in the second half the referee flung his arm out for something and belted an AM player in the face. The player had a quick moan and looked disappointed he couldn't go to ground like he had been shot, the referee quickly held his hand to say sorry and ran off...

For once that isn’t true. It would have been a joke if they had reduced the attendance by5000 given all the tickets were sold. How do you pick who can’t get in anymore? Sorry Pedro - I know you travel 200 miles and stay overnight but now you can’t go. They should reduce capacity for a game in the future not with 2 weeks notice. Otherwise that is more Uefa arsehole decision making
I agree with you but didn’t Uefa not give a fuck when City fans bought tickets to the away game against Shaktar?

There is only one FFS , when you finally stop being stupid and see what that nickname is all about then get back to me

Grealish thought it was fun in the first game and last night , he is immature , nothing to do with the language
Golly gosh. You’re such a rude prickly madam yet you call Jack for similar behaviour:) :)

Do we have any "independent verification" of what Jack Grealish is supposed to have said to Savic? I have been led to believe that he called him a **** but apparently really riled him by asking him where he would watch the semi-final. When Savic's charge sheet includes dragging an injured player off the field and head butting an opponent before pulling Jack's hair (what a macho man Savic must be to pull hair!) I don't think we have much to say to Jack apart from complimenting him on his sense of humour and seconding his opinion of Savic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.