Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

I am still laughing at the post match scenes. Carson :)))

what a game fuck me.

great we are in the semis, bit worried on KDB, Walker injury and Cancelo being suspended now.
Thats a potential strange defence line for Real game. something Benzema would like I assume.

Simeone was clapping in the end, I guess he liked what we served up, he could have not done it anz better in last 20 min. plus the almost 20 min extra time lol.
What did Carson do?

Surely then he's disobeying the sending off and should be open to more penalties? Yes it's UEFA and nothing wiill happen, but even they must see that it makes them look even weaker than we know they are?
City will get big fine for the trauma Felipe had to endure being red carded

Nah that was my point, if that's City, then they are only interested if they get even the slightest touch on the ball. We need to stop letting them off the hook on these double standards.

Wasn't even a pen without the touch on the ball for me, just a scramble and coming together, their player never really looked in control of the ball at any point and he was just going for the ball. Hoddle was talking shite.
Cancelo gets a slight touch on the ball then makes contact with both legs (left shin/right foot). Guy goes down theatrically but surprised not given considering the level of officiating that went before it…

getting a touch on the ball does not negate a foul. Neither does the attacker need to be in control of the ball for it to be considered a fouled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.