Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg | Post Match Thread

Did he really not shake Pep’s hand??

No. He does that a lot. I’ve seen him do the same against other teams.

He never shakes hands on the pitch for some reason. Liverpool fans tried to make a big deal of it a few months back.

Other managers seem to get on with him so I'm sure he's perfectly nice away from the pitch, just doesn't do it in public.

A thoroughly polished performance. Aside from a very short spell at the start of the 2nd half we squeezed the life out of them. What a wonderful cameo from Phil - world class to set up the goal.

The whole back four were excellent. Ake had a really solid game and Stonesy played a big part in forcing Atleti back.

It did worry me how often Kev gave the ball away, it’s something that’s crept more and more into his game this season - I wouldn’t risk him on Sunday

I just got home from the game and my wife told me Simeone didnt shake Peps hand after the game.

if that’s true, and after the way get his team up tonight, he has just proved himself to be the biggest c..t in football. Athletico are a truly horrible team.

A thoroughly polished performance. Aside from a very short spell at the start of the 2nd half we squeezed the life out of them. What a wonderful cameo from Phil - world class to set up the goal.

The whole back four were excellent. Ake had a really solid game and Stonesy played a big part in forcing Atleti back.

It did worry me how often Kev gave the ball away, it’s something that’s crept more and more into his game this season - I wouldn’t risk him on Sunday
You wouldn’t risk Kevin De Bruyne in our biggest game of the season? Fucking fucking hell

U wudnt play debryne on sunday haha,wow

The most defensively well organised team I have seen all season, they’ve mastered it under Simeone over a long time, we did very well

They have been like that for years under Simeone that's just his style of play, I agree with what your saying it's not the type of football we like watching but it has worked for him over the years he was a couple of minutes away from winning a Champions League playing that way and he's won league titles too. Absolutely horrific to watch but it's effective. Every one of them are snidey cunts that no their job in the side and it's hard to break them down.
They're God awful to watch mate. Before the draw I said anyone but them. Not because I fear them but because I don't want to have to watch a game of football that they are involved in.
If we were to employ the same tactics, I would start watching ice hockey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.