Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg | Post Match Thread

Good result against an expensive Stoke City - a victory for football tonight !

I thought we maybe could of got a second but a win is fine. Can see a few goals from us next week in the 2nd leg.

its gonna be a great trip for us blues travelling to Madrid next week. Even though Atletico are 1-0 down i feel like they will still play this defensive nonsense football and wait for us to make a mistake. We need to be fully focused at the back and in midfield. One small mistake and we will get punished. If we score first the game is done

There a total fuck of a team to play against,got the win ,when many dont,them tactics have served them well for a long time,was impressed how city adapted to it,we completely controled game,an the fact we give them nothin is a credit to that side,theyve got to come at us at there place ,and lets get it right,thats exactly what we want,gotta be happy with that one tonight,can always go the other way with them if they lure u in too there shite style

Well I could say you are taking exception to my different opinion. However of course you are entitled to your opinion, no KDB in Madrid, it’s just pretty fucking demented, in my opinion of course
Read the question carefully dude, I said I wouldn’t risk him on Sunday against probably the best counter attacking team in Europe because he gives the ball away too often.

You haven’t offered an opinion for me to disagree with or even constructively explained your thoughts on why you disagree with me just shouted out a load of expletives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.