Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, at our best we should be dispatching these over the 2 legs pretty easily.

They are not a heavy scoring side and I don't think they will be able to cope with the amount of posession/movement we have.

Plays for PSG doesn't he?
Think he’s confusing the match. Herrera is nowhere near this clip. He plays for PSG as you say.
These three were respectful, although that’s a new one to me where they walk round the badge. Never noticed that before.
Herrera must have spat on it when we played PSG. Can’t recall it though.

They are a tough team to break down, if we get an early goal (same for most if not all our games) we will win, if not it will be tight. I am out for pizza and alcohol prior to this game so I should be in good spirits by the time kick off arrives. Come on City, let's win this bloody cup.

Think he’s confusing the match. Herrera is nowhere near this clip. He plays for PSG as you say.
These three were respectful, although that’s a new one to me where they walk round the badge. Never noticed that before.
Herrera must have spat on it when we played PSG. Can’t recall it though.

Yeah, not sure if I've caused confusion. Herrera nowhere near the clip - it's Correa, De Paul and Suarez.

Herrera spat on the badge at half time in 2018 when we were 2-0 up.

And so it begins! The next week and a half will define our season.
I am not as uptight about this round of matches as usual and feel that the big games will bring the best out of our players.
2-1 and 4-1 to city in the next two games but don't know which way round.
Bring it on!

And so it begins! The next week and a half will define our season.
I am not as uptight about this round of matches as usual and feel that the big games will bring the best out of our players.
2-1 and 4-1 to city in the next two games but don't know which way round.
Bring it on!
My prediction for the next 4 games, for what it’s worth:

W
W
D
W

For those in the North Stand...
Prior to kick-off, 6 banners will be unfurled from the top of level 2 in the North Stand, these will cover the entirety of the stand. This will take place approximately 5 minutes before kick-off and will be cleared before the match starts. These banners being in place will mean the players walking on to the field and the playing of the Champions League anthem will not be visible for supporters in the North Stand.

Sterling is arguably one of our best players of late. Foden not so much. Sterling should be starting both tonight and Sunday.
Allowances need to be made because Foden’s role is so much more difficult than playing wide and it’s an unfamiliar role for him. He’s never going to be a stand out player in that position, especially against massed defenses, buts he’s doing a very good job

Being moved between different roles isn’t helping Foden to shine in the short term. He’d be better sticking to one position. At the moment he’s sacrificing personal glory for the benefit of the team. But the experience he’s gaining will make him a better player longer term

For those in the North Stand...
Prior to kick-off, 6 banners will be unfurled from the top of level 2 in the North Stand, these will cover the entirety of the stand. This will take place approximately 5 minutes before kick-off and will be cleared before the match starts. These banners being in place will mean the players walking on to the field and the playing of the Champions League anthem will not be visible for supporters in the North Stand.
Can they make them soundproof for the playing of the anthem?

Reactions: DJ1
I agree about Sterling but playing him on the left is like an ashtray on a motorbike.
I expect Athletico to sit deep so maybe Mahrez edges it for me.
Tough call.
Agree 1 million percent...Sterling on the right against a low block is excellent...on the left is total dogshit...Sterling OR Mahrez on the right...Pep needs to pick one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.