Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is arguably one of our best players of late. Foden not so much. Sterling should be starting both tonight and Sunday.
I agree about Sterling but playing him on the left is like an ashtray on a motorbike.
I expect Athletico to sit deep so maybe Mahrez edges it for me.
Tough call.

Are most of Atletico's away support going to miss the match through getting stuck in the queues at M/cr airport?
I doubt it. Most of them will be arriving on flights around now. They won't have baggage with them. They might take a while to disembark from the plane, but nothing that will drag on until close to kick-off.

I agree about Sterling but playing him on the left is like an ashtray on a motorbike.
I expect Athletico to sit deep so maybe Mahrez edges it for me.
Tough call.
I’d not thought about position, just the fact he was being spoke about being squeezed in. He should be starting.

Would love to see

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Laporte Ake
Rodri
Gundo Bernardo
Mahrez KDB Foden

But think Grealish and Sterling will both be squeezed in somehow, probably for Gundogan and Mahrez.

IMO Mahrez is a nailed on starter. He’s been our best player this season, reliably brilliant on the right and scoring goals for fun.
I recon that the only reason he didn’t start the last game was him being rested after the internationals with intentions to play him without a break in all the next 4 games.
If he’s not injured then he’ll play.

IMO Mahrez is a nailed on starter. He’s been our best player this season, reliably brilliant on the right and scoring goals for fun.
I recon that the only reason he didn’t start the last game was him being rested after the internationals with intentions to play him without a break in all the next 4 games.
If he’s not injured then he’ll play.
Mahrez is definitely not our best player this season. He only plays well for 20 minutes each game he starts. Mind you, it's no good telling that to OccupiedPalestineBlues, the name says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.