• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------Ederson
Cancelo-------Stones--------Laporte--------Ake
-------------------------------Rodri
----------------Bernardo---------Gundogan
Mahrez-------------------KDB-------------------Foden

this atletico side is not what it used to be. Still a very strong side, but defence nowhere near as strong.

Currently 1-1 at home to Alaves
Suarez just scored, difficult tie, but if we are are as clinical as the Sporting away leg we should be ok.

Last edited:
Embarrassing over exaggeration from Cunha to win a penalty but he looked farr better than Griezzman after coming on. Hell of an assist to Suarez.

Why is Walker still suspended?
It was a three game suspension over his red card vs Leipzig

Today was the first game with Cunha in over a month. Still just getting back from injury

Can only go off their performance against Utd. Thought they were obdurate, defensive, snidey time wasting cunts who are good on the break. Very Wolveslike. If we get a similar result as that I'll be happy. Means away they'll need to come on to us at some stage and we can then pull their pants down.
But enough about utd, what about Atletico?

----------------------------Ederson
Cancelo-------Stones--------Laporte--------Ake
-------------------------------Rodri
----------------Bernardo---------Gundogan
Mahrez-------------------KDB-------------------Foden

Funnily enough that was very nearly the team I went with but couldn't bring myself to leave Sterling out and I opted for the balance Zinchenko brings but not sure where he's at mentally with everything still going on in Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.