Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll pick them to pieces with our precise football.
Now – for God's sake, finish your chances!
We won't we will miss a lot. I think it will be a draw, and another one against the dippers. Then two wins and we will still be on for a haul.

A lot of knashing of teeth, howls of derision and plain madness on the matchday thread but it will all end well.

Funnily enough that was very nearly the team I went with but couldn't bring myself to leave Sterling out and I opted for the balance Zinchenko brings but not sure where he's at mentally with everything still going on in Ukraine.
Yeah, that's the only reason I didn't include Zinchenko but Pep will obviously know better than me if he's ready to play. Would have no problem with Sterling starting either, was brilliant today.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Mahrez

This is ace. Hope everyone has fun! Should be cracking game. How old is your kid? Get in early for the lights!
17. And a Palace fan since he was 6. Look — I tried my best. I’m embarrassed. But Yanks don’t have the same sway generations of Mancs have over their kids. And on one level I appreciate that he fell in love with them as a child and wouldn’t be swayed. We’re seeing Palace v Arsenal Monday night then headed up. Having said this, he loves Stone Roses, Oasis etc. so I do consider that a small victory. Loves football and played keeper for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.