Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
17. And a Palace fan since he was 6. Look — I tried my best. I’m embarrassed. But Yanks don’t have the same sway generations of Mancs have over their kids. And on one level I appreciate that he fell in love with them as a child and wouldn’t be swayed. We’re seeing Palace v Arsenal Monday night then headed up. Having said this, he loves Stone Roses, Oasis etc. so I do consider that a small victory. Loves football and played keeper for years.
Ha, there are worse London teams he could have ended up with! But enjoy everything, who knows a European night might sway him!

Ha, there are worse London teams he could have ended up with! But enjoy everything, who knows a European night might sway him!
You’ve got that right! He and I both share the belief that you love who you love in sport whatever happens — that City got rich long after I fell in love remains an incredible stroke of luck that I do hope comes to Palace some day (hopefully at the expense of fucking Spuds). Unfortunately the little bastard has been able to take the piss out of me several times in the last few years as Palace has been a tough nut against City!

They've won 7 straight. Shite earlier in the season yeah, but they've shored up and have some neat players in midfield, and are pretty deadly up front. Tuesday'll be classic defence against attack and trying to hit us on the counter, but all the 'not what they were/Spanish Stoke stuff' no- they're a bloody good side, tough tie.

Think Sterling has players himself inte the starting 11 after Pep’s comments.

Ederson
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Foden
Sterling

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Foden

Pep way well go for Stones at right back, Cancelo left back and Akè starting alongside Laporte. I do think we've a nice balance in Europe when Zinchenko starts.

Going to be a game of patience, Atletico are going to do what they always do! People are saying an early goal would change it, Personally I don't it would as Atletico never ever change the way they play, They still wouldn't come out and come toe to toe with us.
We have to take our chances when they come our way and if we do that we'll this football match.

I believe at old Trafford when united played this lot, in the second half the ball was only in play for 21 minutes and that all wasn’t united time wasting
This will be a really ugly game unless we score a couple of early goals and we’re more than capable of that
Be patient blues
It will be interesting to see, hard to time waste if you don't have the ball.

The Rags are a completely different team to us, in fact they are fucking shit and can't contral a game or keep the ball.

They actually believe they are better than they are which isn't very good anyway but has been proven by half decent organised teams getting results of them all season.

3 nil City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.