Ederson
Cancelo Stones Laporte Ake
Rodri
KDB bernardo
Ramadan Mahrez Foden Raz

2-0 CITY
CTID

- - - - - -
My biggest concern about this game is how will Pep choose our back 4. Lody is very dangerous and could harm our defence easily in Walker's absence. I do not believe in Laporte and Ake in big games. They have made so many mistakes under pressure, Especially Laporte.

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Laporte Ake
Rodri
KDB bernardo
Ramadan Mahrez Foden Raz

2-0 CITY
CTID

- - - - - -
My biggest concern about this game is how will Pep choose our back 4. Lody is very dangerous and could harm our defence easily in Walker's absence. I do not believe in Laporte and Ake in big games. They have made so many mistakes under pressure, Especially Laporte.

You're forgetting what the Kippax wants you to know! I'd play oleks ahead of ake

If you can, get down early, soak up the atmosphere and gee the lads up!

To be honest mate although the idea is great I did this with my lads for the Chelsea home game last season and the bus had blacked out windows and sped past in 2 seconds, the view not helped by the kids with flares who jumped out next to the bus, not worth an hours wait for that, save my FOC energy for the ground. Good luck and well done to those who do it though

Atletico are not as good as yesteryear but we know what to expect , playacting , snidey and frustrating opponents a typical Simeone team , any win with a clean sheet should be the target , it will not be concluded in the first leg we will have to go to Madrid and get something expecting a typical tight tactical european tie.
We need Mahrez back for this with Sterling on the left at the expense of Grealish , and Stones and Laporte at centre back.
EDERSON

STONES LAPORTE AKE CANCELO

BERNARDO RODRI KDB

MAHREZ FODEN STERLING

forgot Walker is banned , so Laporte and Ake at centre back

Last edited:
Ideally we obviously want a good lead going into the second leg, but even if we only draw, i would still fancy our chances in the second leg. If Utd can get a draw there, we are more than capable of winning.

Expecting the same team that played Lisbon away, tried and trusted.

Just need to be patient and we know what approach they will be taking. Think we will win by two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.