Atletico (H) | CL QF 1st Leg - Tue 5th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been answered someone else, but if I’ve had my email with the option to click and download to the Apple wallet on my phone (which I’ve already done), if I now couldn’t go, could I still forward the email to my lad and would it allow him to also download the pass? - or once it’s been downloaded once to one phone, is that it??

Eddie
Stones Laporte Ake Cancelo
Rodders
Bernado Foden
Sterling KDB Ghoulish

This has probably been answered someone else, but if I’ve had my email with the option to click and download to the Apple wallet on my phone (which I’ve already done), if I now couldn’t go, could I still forward the email to my lad and would it allow him to also download the pass? - or once it’s been downloaded once to one phone, is that it??
Log in to your City account, go to ticket section, tick box of match you want to transfer, transfer ticket to family/friend if you've added them. They get an e-mail with QR code and their name on it.

Has anyone’s wallet not been updated for this game yet? On my ticket page for this game it has a printer icon with a red cross on it and a calendar icon with a green tick on it. But my wallet is showing the next league game still.

Log in to your City account, go to ticket section, tick box of match you want to transfer, transfer ticket to family/friend if you've added them. They get an e-mail with QR code and their name on it.
Brill - that would solve it - thanks pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.