Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Are people getting the tourist travel pass? im staying near the airport so planning to get the train to central madrid from terminal 4 and then get a bus back to my hotel after the game

Yes 3 jabs. Second dose was over 270 days ago so had a booster a week and half ago As per the rules.
If your second jab was over 270 days - your booster must be taken at least 14 days before travel possibly explaining why it isn't validating.

If your second jab was over 270 days - your booster must be taken at least 14 days before travel possibly explaining why it isn't validating.
I don't think that this is the case for a booster. The FCO website says:

"At least 14 days must have passed since being fully vaccinated (with both doses of a 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine) before arrival in Spain. Your date(s) of vaccination must be specified and your final dose must have been administered within 270 days prior to travel to Spain. If you completed your vaccination (with both doses of a 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine) more than 270 days prior to travel to Spain, you must be able to show proof of having received a booster jab. There is no requirement for 14 days to have passed between receiving your booster jab and entering Spain. Booster jabs can be administered at any time prior to travel to Spain. There is currently no expiry date for booster jabs." https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements#if-youre-fully-vaccinated

I don't think that this is the case for a booster. The FCO website says:

"At least 14 days must have passed since being fully vaccinated (with both doses of a 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine) before arrival in Spain. Your date(s) of vaccination must be specified and your final dose must have been administered within 270 days prior to travel to Spain. If you completed your vaccination (with both doses of a 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine) more than 270 days prior to travel to Spain, you must be able to show proof of having received a booster jab. There is no requirement for 14 days to have passed between receiving your booster jab and entering Spain. Booster jabs can be administered at any time prior to travel to Spain. There is currently no expiry date for booster jabs." https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain/entry-requirements#if-youre-fully-vaccinated
Ok cool - thanks for notifying me of that.

Hi Blues first time in Madrid, flying from Algarve doing Tues to Sat. So is Plaza Mayor best spot pre match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.