Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Do we have to fill this form in or what?
it says you don’t have to if you have a covid pass, however when I uploaded a valid pass on their checker, it said it was invalid and to fill the form in. Bloody confusing.

Do we have to fill this form in or what?
it says you don’t have to if you have a covid pass, however when I uploaded a valid pass on their checker, it said it was invalid and to fill the form in. Bloody confusing.
I believe if your fully vaccinated that’s it not sure though to be honest

Yeh that’s what it says. However they have a bit where you can validate (via uploading) your certificate. So I did that and it says invalid, fill the form in. My certificate is valid for travel till the end of April.

I've just checked my Covid pass on the website suggested and it seems the Health Control Form has definitely gone. The proof of 3 jabs is enough!

There is a place just of Plaza Mayor that does cheep beer and tapas if its still there, 1 euro each for the tapas when we were there against Real Madrid just before the first lockdown

Found a place about 4/5 years ago just off Plaza Mayor, far end just down some little steps. Sit outside 3 euros for 5 bottles of Becks in a bucket of ice for €3. May be a bit dearer now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.