Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

I envy you. If it's your first time in Madrid, it's an interesting town. The tapas aren't as good as down south in my opinion (i.e. Andalucía), but you can get some damn good churros – if you like that. (Although now I come to think of it, that's more of a morning thing to sort of have with your coffee…). There's a place on the Plaza Mayor that does the best I've ever had. Excellent hot chocolate, too.

Plaza Mayor, mortgage required.

Apologies if this has already been answered...

Other than a Covid pass, is there other documents that need completing before departure? I was told a form needs to be filled in but can't seem to find any information about it anywhere.
Off uk government website :

Spain has a Travel Health Control formwhich you must complete no more than 48 hours before travel to Spain, unless you have a digital COVID-19 certificate. See Spain’s Ministry of Health travel pages for more detail.

You may also be subject to additional checks at the point of entry including a temperature check, visual health assessment, or testing on arrival.

Plaza Mayor, mortgage required.
It’s certainly a rip off there. It’s ok to meet up there with a few tins from a shop.
The best plan for someone’s first time there is to have no plan, so many cool bars and cafes to be found having a mooch about.

Update to above Metro situation as someone else was asking.
The airport line 8 metro stops at Mar de Cristal Station due to line work. You have to change to line 4 to go north to get line 1 at Pinar de Chamartin, or south to Avenida de America if your digs are that way. North is the best option as line 1 goes straight to centre (Sol)

If you land at T4 there's a quick and cheap train (Cercanias) to a couple of stops around the city. Sol being one of them.

Taxi still definitely best option to/from airport (30 euros fixed price e/w), if possible.
Put this in here too as it's probably more relevant here.

Can anyone help please my friend is traveling to Madrid with her kids ,one has only had one jab but has a covid recovery certificate which they thought would be ok to enter Spain
However some sites are saying it needs to show you tested positive with a via a PCR test others are saying PCR OR RAT TEST others are saying tested by qualified medical assistant,
The girl tested positive via a RAT test but there is no mention of what test was taken on the recovery certificate .
Will they be allowed in ?any help much appreciated
#veryconfused.com
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.