Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Airbnb near the Plaza de Espana for three nights can’t wait, was only there in February great City

Flights have gone crazy the one I booked a couple of hundred quid is now over a grand robbing fuckers

We’re flying via Brussels on the Monday returning Thursday morning, from Manchester. Staying AirBnB near the Wanda, got family near there too. Sat with the Atleti fans but going to enjoy the atmosphere and winning the game! Hopefully get the job done the week before. Bucket list game in Spain with my daughter, been wishing for this since we went in to the Champs League!

We have usually gone the shuttle to LHR and then london madrid . We missed our connecting flight back last time which was a bit of a ball ache

We are flying Manchester to Alicante and having a driver take us to Madrid in a mini bus . It’s about 4 hours. Won’t notice this journey going , I expect we will coming back !

trains from Alicante to madrid about 2 hours 40 as well .

obviously lots of flights to Alicante from all northern airports - the Benidorm express.

Amazed (and gutted) that this has gone to open sale.
Deffered the season ticket this year as we have family members who are vulnerable.
Decided, now things have settled, to head to San Francisco - so miss the chance of this

We have usually gone the shuttle to LHR and then london madrid . We missed our connecting flight back last time which was a bit of a ball ache

We are flying Manchester to Alicante and having a driver take us to Madrid in a mini bus . It’s about 4 hours. Won’t notice this journey going , I expect we will coming back !

trains from Alicante to madrid about 2 hours 40 as well .

obviously lots of flights to Alicante from all northern airports - the Benidorm express.
Doing east midlands to Alicante Tues/Thurs under a ton when booked.
Train to Madrid ain't too cheap,paying over £80,even dearer depending what train you get.
Of course airport parking is the usual rip-off.

Doing east midlands to Alicante Tues/Thurs under a ton when booked.
Train to Madrid ain't too cheap,paying over £80,even dearer depending what train you get.
Of course airport parking is the usual rip-off.
I did east midland to Valencia when we played Real in the semi. Can’t fault the rail network in Spain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.