Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Do the club send us tickets via post or do we collect or something? I assume it isn’t going on our phones like home games

Every game I’ve been to away this campaign has been paper tickets
They sent via post then? To my eternal shame I’m good friends with a few scum fans who have regularly (when they’re in European competitions) gone abroad to watch them and they have said they’ve picked up at hotels over where they are on occasion

They sent via post then? To my eternal shame I’m good friends with a few scum fans who have regularly (when they’re in European competitions) gone abroad to watch them and they have said they’ve picked up at hotels over where they are on occasion
Yes post

My wife and daughter have decided to stay in Cheltenham while I fly to Madrid checked driving times easier to go from Heathrow than to drive back to Manchester on the 12th for my flights. So Manchester ba change at Heathrow ba to Madrid what I want to know is if I don’t get the Manchester flight can I still board at Heathrow going or will they scrap the whole outward flight as a non show cheers

My wife and daughter have decided to stay in Cheltenham while I fly to Madrid checked driving times easier to go from Heathrow than to drive back to Manchester on the 12th for my flights. So Manchester ba change at Heathrow ba to Madrid what I want to know is if I don’t get the Manchester flight can I still board at Heathrow going or will they scrap the whole outward flight as a non show cheers
Airlines normaly void your return flight ( without informing you) if you don't turn up for outward flight
Not sure of the rules if you cancel as they can then resell your ticket
Best contact airline and have a word
Good Luck

Airlines normaly void your return flight ( without informing you) if you don't turn up for outward flight
Not sure of the rules if you cancel as they can then resell your ticket
Best contact airline and have a word
Good Luck
Cheers pal just drive back I think then

If you have booked Manchester to Madrid I should think if you miss the first flight then you can't board the second
If you yourself have booked two separate flights you probably be able to board the second. It won't take 5 minutes to confirm by phone!

If you have booked Manchester to Madrid I should think if you miss the first flight then you can't board the second
If you yourself have booked two separate flights you probably be able to board the second. It won't take 5 minutes to confirm by phone!
Tried to ring was on hold 40 minutes and still no answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.