Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

My wife and daughter have decided to stay in Cheltenham while I fly to Madrid checked driving times easier to go from Heathrow than to drive back to Manchester on the 12th for my flights. So Manchester ba change at Heathrow ba to Madrid what I want to know is if I don’t get the Manchester flight can I still board at Heathrow going or will they scrap the whole outward flight as a non show cheers
I'm fairly certain that BA will cancel the entire flight (outbound and return) once you don't turn up for the first segment, it's happened to me before. I don't think you can even agree it with them up front as the way they price it means a different price if the Manchester leg isn't included.

We have usually gone the shuttle to LHR and then london madrid . We missed our connecting flight back last time which was a bit of a ball ache

We are flying Manchester to Alicante and having a driver take us to Madrid in a mini bus . It’s about 4 hours. Won’t notice this journey going , I expect we will coming back !

trains from Alicante to madrid about 2 hours 40 as well .

obviously lots of flights to Alicante from all northern airports - the Benidorm express.
On that return minibus trip you’ll spend more on paracetamol than you would had you flown first class from Ringway

BA cancelled over 50 flights today from Heathrow, their operation is in meltdown. They have IT problems coupled with a lack of ground staff and cabin crew.

train is €116 return from Alicante to Madrid has anyone found anything cheaper who's going this route

train is €116 return from Alicante to Madrid has anyone found anything cheaper who's going this route

Anyone who hasn't booked but is still looking for a cheap way...

Tuesday 12th, 7am - Manchester to Ibiza
Tuesday 12th, 3pm - ibiza to Madrid

Friday 15th, 8.30am - Madrid to palma
Friday 15th, 1.45pm - palma to Leeds

If you book through the airlines themselves, £108 for everything. If you don't mind booking through 3rd parties you can get for £73.

Train back to Manchester is £3.90

Hopefully better in a few weeks but easy jet cancelling hundreds of flights due to staff shortages because of covid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.