Atletico Madrid (Away) | Travel, Ticket & Covid information

Do you reckon we could miss these flights or they get cancelled due to the chaos going on at mcr airport I think it’s a real possibility

Do you reckon we could miss these flights or they get cancelled due to the chaos going on at mcr airport I think it’s a real possibility
My Ryanair leaves at 3pm on Tuesday. just praying nothing cancels and my trip goes smoothly. might consider flying from Liverpool next season if Manchester Airport doesn't sort its sh*t out

My Ryanair leaves at 3pm on Tuesday. just praying nothing cancels and my trip goes smoothly. might consider flying from Liverpool next season if Manchester Airport doesn't sort its sh*t out

I avoid Manchester Airport like the plague. It was piss poor before the lockdown. Passengers snaking round the security area while staff dash round pulling out people whose flights were due. Can't see it being any different for months if ever!

Last edited:
Don't panic, I flew out to Germany yesterday for work first thing in the morning and from T1 (which is the worst affected). It wasn't too bad, they had more people directing and checking times etc and seemed less chaotic than the previous weekend. Now the Easter getaway has passed it seems to be settling down. Afternoon flights and T2 less affected, couple of hours before should be fine. Hopefully people are getting their liquids properly packed and less rejects would help.

If we get through to the semis and Real do also, does anyone know when the likely date for our game in Madrid? I think it is already pre-determined ?

Ticket arrived today. Is there a square, group of bars or area city fans should head for in Madrid?

I'm already going to Atletico away but if us and Real Madrid go through how hard will it be to get an away ticket? People said Atletico would be in high demand but that game ended up on general sale. otherwise I'll have to try and get a home end ticket if i don't qualify

i reckon it will be similar, there will be loads that dont want to fly back over to Madrid barely a month after the first trip. Plus we've played Real away a few times so plenty already ticked it off the list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.