Atletico Madrid | Friendly (N) | Post Match Thread

even in the first half we lacked a bit of power in the final 3rd, second half bar kovacic all the subs who came on I can’t see being involved and I hope Pep is correct in that they’re will be many changes.

Of the youngsters only perrone and palmer is ready for the first team. everyone else needs to go on loan. and so our clueless board should pull their fingers out of their ass and start behaving like a big club and buy the necessary players.
Do you ever have anything positive to discuss about City. Every time I read your posts its whinge whinge fucking whinge.

This place is a fecking mad house.

I'd be most interested to know how many on here are season ticket holders or regular attendees at The Etihad.

The lack of knowledge of the basics of the game & MO of the club is embarrassing and almost equal to the mental gymnastics & high wire emotions on display.

I suggest that the thread is split into two.

Thread 1 for those six of use that do know what we're talking aboot.

Thread 2 for the imbeciles.

Hear to help as always.

even in the first half we lacked a bit of power in the final 3rd, second half bar kovacic all the subs who came on I can’t see being involved and I hope Pep is correct in that they’re will be many changes.
very extreme take, how you cant see many of those involved, Akanji, Rico Lewis, Sergio Gomez, Ortega, all will be very useful

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you BM and other fans.
The Best team in the Land and all the World.

I’m sorry I put a jinx on them by not posting before the game! Duh, tut, tut.
Shame on you Eccles, must try harder!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.