Atletico Madrid | Friendly (N) | Post Match Thread

Another run-out done and some miles in the legs. Looked like no injuries so what’s not to like.

Arsenal next, can’t wait for the new season.

Not as shocking as so called City fans cheering goals against us, it doesn’t get anymore plastic than that.
You know what bud, I reckon those people are simply fans of the English Premier League product rather than City supporters. They just happen to be wearing our shirts as we were the team over there this summer that they were going to watch, and we are the champions of the league after all. Maybe some of them also own other club shirts too.

It looked a bit odd, but it honestly didn’t bother me in that situation.

Another run-out done and some miles in the legs. Looked like no injuries so what’s not to like.

Arsenal next, can’t wait for the new season.
It's a pre season friendly FFS. Why wouldn't anyone trust Pep or even doubt him, you'd think we're all doomed and got Ten Bob as manager.

This place is a fecking mad house.

I'd be most interested to know how many on here are season ticket holders or regular attendees at The Etihad.

The lack of knowledge of the basics of the game & MO of the club is embarrassing and almost equal to the mental gymnastics & high wire emotions on display.

I suggest that the thread is split into two.

Thread 1 for those six of use that do know what we're talking aboot.

Thread 2 for the imbeciles.

Hear to help as always.
Name the six!

You know what bud, I reckon those people are simply fans of the English Premier League product rather than City supporters. They just happen to be wearing our shirts as we were the team over there this summer that they were going to watch, and we are the champions of the league after all. Maybe some of them also own other club shirts too.

It looked a bit odd, but it honestly didn’t bother me in that situation.

Let's not have any common sense posts like this.

If you don the famous sky blue of City then you have implicitly taken a sworn vow to become a true acolyte. From that day forward you can never wear red again, and you can only drink Vimto and listen to Oasis for the rest of your life.

This place is a fecking mad house.

I'd be most interested to know how many on here are season ticket holders or regular attendees at The Etihad.

The lack of knowledge of the basics of the game & MO of the club is embarrassing and almost equal to the mental gymnastics & high wire emotions on display.

I suggest that the thread is split into two.

Thread 1 for those six of use that do know what we're talking aboot.

Thread 2 for the imbeciles.

Hear to help as always.
HEAR to help or HERE to help? :-)

Sorry couldn’t resist. That’s the sort of mood I’m in. Daft as a brush. ;-) :-)

People concerned about offensive play, but for first 55 minutes we were good attacking wise. Haaland, Grealish, Foden, Alvarez can really cook and one of them has taken KDB place. There is still possibility to play Bernardo RW (and Kovacic as 8), as we have through most important games last season. Its also clear, that Palmer stays unless we find another winger/attacking player.

And its then when things are interesting, because big profile of a player would take minutes from either Alvarez or Foden and this is a part that i dont like;) in other words, im actually not to bothered about another winger and would let Palmer stay with more minutes than last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.