Atletico Madrid | Friendly (N) | Post Match Thread

We were controlling the game, despite not scoring and allowing Atletico chances. Once the raft of substitutes happened,Atletico looked far superior and but for Ortega could have been well in front before they did score. Dias had a nightmare second half. Too many times we heard ‘City player’ has lost the ball, given away possession, lost control. Our 2nd string is not able to control games and doesn’t create enough. However, a good run out against a very good, competitive Atletico side, but we need to get back into our rhythm quickly. On to next Sunday.
But we have two strong elevens don't we mate, full of internationals, don't we?. It's what I keep hearing from clowns in the media and the red shirt fans

All about fitness and getting players up to speed,my only concern ( yes de bruyne didn’t play) is the slight lack of creativity and the need to bring in a few more faces including Gvardiol ..
Is there a fast
,direct,technically good wide sided youngster out there that can give us 30/35 games next season ?

We need one .

Good:
First half (first team)
Foden

Bad:
Weak depth

Phillips, Gomez and Cancelo aren't good enough. McAtee and Bobb aren't ready. Lewis is a midfielder, not a defender.

I think we're only a couple of signings away from being as good as last year though, there's no need to panic quite yet

Good work out but we didn’t learn anything that we didn’t already know. We’re highly dependent on Walker’s recovery pace, we lack an attacking option on the right, Phillips still looks as if he’s brought his finger paintings to the Royal Academy, and seven weeks later the youngsters are still youngsters.

Oooooo, vicious! (Laughing, though…)

It's that bad I can't work out which post are taking the piss and which ones are being posted by 15 year old kids.
I know it puzzles me as well. That's why I don't usually go on the match day thread. But as I never watched the match I thought I would. Not again it's all doom and gloom.

Of the youngsters only perrone and palmer is ready for the first team. everyone else needs to go on loan. and so our clueless board should pull their fingers out of their ass and start behaving like a big club and buy the necessary players.
Clueless board?

You’ve just shown yourself off as a mindless idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.