Atletico Madrid | Friendly (N) | Post Match Thread

Let's not have any common sense posts like this.

If you don the famous sky blue of City then you have implicitly taken a sworn vow to become a true acolyte. From that day forward you can never wear red again, and you can only drink Vimto and listen to Oasis for the rest of your life.
Oh heck. I’m not a true City fan as I don’t like Oasis! :-(

First half was good the intensity and cohesiveness is still there thats great but we still lack creativity especially when Kdb is not playing. We need to sign an established RW now that Mahrez is gone, Bobb, Mcatee and Palmer are not ready.

Foden - Not ready to play central atm, needs an injury free season playing wide.

Grealish - still doesnt do enough in the final third for me.

Gomez/Bobb/Palmer/Mcatee - Keep one in the squad, loan the rest out.

Cancelo - Erratic and careless player, ship him out.

Phillips - move him on and bring back Lavia.

It's a pre season friendly FFS. Why wouldn't anyone trust Pep or even doubt him, you'd think we're all doomed and got Ten Bob as manager.
It’s only a preseason friendly if we lose, it’s a major honour if we win.

Ooooooh

Aaaaaah

Oooaaaahhhh

Jumping up and down celebrating when City conceded goals while wearing City shirts. Annoying fuckers.

Good run out for the lads, wish all pre-season games were as tough as that.
'Annoying fuckers' very classy. They welcomed our club to their country and from what I saw were very respectful and accommodating. Twat.

This place is a fecking mad house.

I'd be most interested to know how many on here are season ticket holders or regular attendees at The Etihad.

The lack of knowledge of the basics of the game & MO of the club is embarrassing and almost equal to the mental gymnastics & high wire emotions on display.

I suggest that the thread is split into two.

Thread 1 for those six of use that do know what we're talking aboot.

Thread 2 for the imbeciles.

Hear to help as always.
Can I go in thread 2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.