Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

For anyone who's not been to the OS or the manin Bluemoon page, Negredo's broken a bone in his foot at Hearts and is now stuffed for a couple of months or so.

Bugger,bugger, bugger.

I'm no cynic said:
ColinLee said:
For anyone who's not been to the OS or the manin Bluemoon page, Negredo's broken a bone in his foot at Hearts and is now stuffed for a couple of months or so.

Bugger,bugger, bugger.
Well that ends the transfer talk then!

yep. a tough one for me as I think alf is a great player but then again I desperately want isco!

People disappointed that Negredo has broken a bone in his foot because they want him gone. Ridiculous. Great player who is already a premier league winner with us. Don't count out his contribution just because he had a difficult end to the season with injury and loss of form.

i'd much rather have a player like him than Isco who turned us down once before.

He broke his leg on purpose that's how much he wants to stay, you've got to admire his dedication,that's why he's called the beast.

svennis pennis said:
People disappointed that Negredo has broken a bone in his foot because they want him gone. Ridiculous. Great player who is already a premier league winner with us. Don't count out his contribution just because he had a difficult end to the season with injury and loss of form.

i'd much rather have a player like him than Isco who turned us down once before.
Nobody (on this thread anyway) is "disappointed.. because they want him gone". Personally I'd rather keep him.

His injury just removes the option of selling. Plus he will not be out long enough to give his "foreign" place to someone else who could have come in on loan. It means we have to do without him till probably November, only positive is that will mean more playing time for Jovetic.

Rammyblues said:
His injury just removes the option of selling. Plus he will not be out long enough to give his "foreign" place to someone else who could have come in on loan. It means we have to do without him till probably November, only positive is that will mean more playing time for Jovetic.

And i have a feeling that this will be a big positive for us, Jovetic looks like he could explode into the PL this season

abu13 said:
Rammyblues said:

And i have a feeling that this will be a big positive for us, Jovetic looks like he could explode into the PL this season
Another bonus is that now the beast is out, then Jojo definitely will not be leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.