Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The atmosphere is dictated by the day,so ko time affects it,the club being soft as shit and telling fans if they upset the scouse cunts they're in trouble, affects it,tourists paying top dollar affects it,bans for swearing affects it,nobhead stewards thinking they rule the roost affect it,it's shit and it is everywhere, the price we all pay for the sanitisation of a working class lads day out. Its never getting better than it is

I get that but why is our manager on their side?
He’s not on their side.

There’s a fair chance that he’s badly advised though.

Our media team should be reminding him that those kind of comments create headlines and ridicule. But it happens several times per season, so presumably they don’t tell him or if they do, he disregards it.

Someone should also tell him that every time he tries to cajole the fans, he’s waving his arms at the Tunnel Club.

It happened in the row in front of me. Two Liverpool fans jumped up when they scored. They were told in no uncertain terms to leave - immediately. They just sat there. They were told again to leave let’s just say rather forcefully. They just sat there. One fan then physically dragged one of them out into the aisle. Then it got naughty. A load of so called City fans laid into him and gave him a serious hiding. Completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Easy to kick fuck out of a single defenceless bloke when it’s one versus twenty. They shouldn’t have been there. They shouldn’t have jumped up, but they didn’t deserve the serious kicking they got.
In with the home fans loads of times watching City,when everywhere was tricky, you knew the rules,go up and you're getting battered,behave and sit on your hands you live to tell the tale. No sympathy for any bellend learning the hard way. Dickheads.

It happened in the row in front of me. Two Liverpool fans jumped up when they scored. They were told in no uncertain terms to leave - immediately. They just sat there. They were told again to leave let’s just say rather forcefully. They just sat there. One fan then physically dragged one of them out into the aisle. Then it got naughty. A load of so called City fans laid into him and gave him a serious hiding. Completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Easy to kick fuck out of a single defenceless bloke when it’s one versus twenty. They shouldn’t have been there. They shouldn’t have jumped up, but they didn’t deserve the serious kicking they got.
...and the young City girl scarred for life by a coin filled pint pot didn't deserve that either mate. There would've been dozens contributing loose change to that missile, witnessed by dozens of other people in the vicinity, none of whom came forward to identify the culprits.

Far worse and much bigger numbers involved than a few pissed off Blues, who it sounds like went a bit too far.

You reap what you sow.

...and the young City girl scarred for life by a coin filled pint pot didn't deserve that either mate. There would've been dozens contributing loose change to that missile, witnessed by dozens of other people in the vicinity, none of whom came forward to identify the culprits.

Far worse and much bigger numbers involved than a few pissed off Blues, who it sounds like went a bit too far.

You reap what you sow.
Agreed. As I’ve just said in the post-match thread, I don’t condone the pile-on but their feral cultists are on another level to any fanbase when it comes to consistently abhorrent behaviour.

Was in 316. Was really good first 25 minutes but fizzled out after that as it often does at the Etihad for some reason. Same in the second half until the last half hour. Saw some Liverpool fan twat get battered and dragged out in 315 after their goal. Seems like the rest of the ground didn't join in with the South Stand as usual, although admittedly it wasn't the greatest up there but still alright and very loud in moments.
Was it this bloke?

I get that but why is our manager on their side?
He’s spot on , liverpool at home is one of our biggest games of the season , the crowd have dragged us over the line on many occasions against them , particularly in 2019

we could have been the difference again today but we weren’t

feeding the media myths about us is Peps way of firing us up, on our day we’re the most intimidating crowd there is

I was in with Newcastle fans right behind the goal when Yaya did his thing.
Went up.Got verbal.Nothing bad.
I probably would have thought twice had it been at a place like Anfield.

Sick of our support being derided , mainly by plastic fans on forums who have never even been to a game , we are as passionate and loyal as any Rag or Dipper , in fact we have been tested and witnessed abject failure and stood by our team. Dippers and Rags cry and whimper if they dont finish in the top six , try the third tier of football you lightweight self entitled plastic tw*ts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.