Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I felt the atmosphere was on the flatter side today. I want to put it down to the time, as neither we nor the Liverpool fans were particularly loud.

Saying that, it was still very loud at times.

A better atmosphere would probably have driven us on to go on and get the winner. That‘s probably what Pep would've been thinking. In the end 1-1 was rather fitting with the atmosphere and did not reflect that the two top teams are now bitter rivals.
Not sure why we sang “come on city“ 20 seconds after the second half kick off. At least wait till we‘re struggling to sing that.

Last edited:
What was the chant from the City fans to the Liverpool fans after the pathetic announcement by the club reminding everyone about hate chanting? Can’t remember it. Thought it was quite funny.

I felt the atmosphere was on the flatter side today. I want to put it down to the time, as neither we nor the Liverpool fans were particularly loud.

Saying that, it was still very loud at times.
I thought it was ok in the first half but this season we often seem to come out very low key at the start of the second half and that has an effect on the atmosphere.

The kind of ammunition pep gives opposition fans with his stupid comments

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125_213621_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_213621_X.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.