Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
If you believe that then,he's being sarcastic towards them.cos he knows like you do and everyone else,he wont get anything out of the tunnel club as in passion or true support,just rich people or people on an expensive day out
So, a rich guy who, let's face it, isn't a supporter of OUR club, berating some other rich guys who don't support OUR club, about their lack of passion for OUR club.

Yep, that should do it.

Someone on here yesterday said the Dips lot pepper sprayed some of our lot after the match - has that been verified? Only seen one Blue mention it.

Some very sad stories on here. I gave my Seasoncard in 116 up in 2018 as I couldn’t face the journeys anymore. I’d had to move to London for personal reasons. I mistakenly thought I could procure one again when back in the north west but I didn’t spot them on sale for this season.

Whilst I’ll make up my own mind on resurrecting active support, it doesn’t bode well.

Yesterday I watched the match in a pub. Had a good few pints and then went about my day. It wasn’t too much different!

Must admit it felt very flat in the ground. Think a combination of the early kickoff and the fact it was absolutely fucking freezing were the reasons why.

Was warm jumping up and down celebrating Haaland's goal but other than that it was flat. Don't think the Liverpool away end were much help either, they sang when they equalised and didn't hear a thing for the rest of the game.

Yesterday I watched the match in a pub. Had a good few pints and then went about my day. It wasn’t too much different!

Nothing like being there, although I do know not everyone can be for one reason or another, but it’s when the time comes for people like me who can and does go and decides they don’t want to anymore, that’s the worry

But club won’t give two fucks unfortunately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.