Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
you were lucky anyone at all did any chanting last night.....most were sat eating hot dogs, on phones , taking selfies, recording shyte or just asleep. Or kids on free school tickets fucking about.

I had a load of the kids on free school tickets fucking about behind me in 326 last night. Thankfully I had my hat over my ears to cut down on the constant gibber, but managed to move down the row at half time to escape the worst of them.

This will probably be a bit unpopular, but I would only buy a half and half scarf as a memento. 1st game or whatever.

Champions league final? Pop it in a bag and keep it clean and take home etc.

Wouldn't wear it at the game.

They actually had someone selling Half and Half scarves the other year at Guiseley vs Leeds in a friendly

'Guisley-Leeds' haha. Now you do have me puzzled.

I think those that buy them must be foreign fans. In their defence it's probably the first thing they come across when they get to the ground and therefore they think it's normal. I find it hard to believe a British football fan would buy something with another club's crest on. I also can't ever recall seeing one on a non-match day and somebody just walking down the street in one. I don't live in Manchester though so my assumptions may be wide of the mark.

Last edited:

I think those that buy them must be foreign fans. In their defence it's probably the first thing they come across when they get to the ground and therefore they think it's normal. I find it hard to believe a British football fan would buy something with another club's crest on. I also can't ever recalling seeing one on a non-match day and somebody just walking down the street in one. I don't live in Manchester though so my assumptions may be wide of the mark.
You only see the odd non attending scruffy fat rag **** in a shirt he bought in 1999 that no longer fits and is full of stains.

Or loads of fashionable blues in the latest City shirt.

I think those that buy them must be foreign fans. In their defence it's probably the first thing they come across when they get to the ground and therefore they think it's normal. I find it hard to believe a British football fan would buy something with another club's crest on. I also can't ever recalling seeing one on a non-match day and somebody just walking down the street in one. I don't live in Manchester though so my assumptions may be wide of the mark.
Spot on mate, the people selling the half and half's stand well away from the ground so that it's the first thing a tourist would be likely to see.

This is why I say ban them, it's a win win, cause the club will get more money as the tourists will buy scarfs in the shop instead

Would you not prefer them at weekend?
Honestly, it's neither here nor there for me, I quite like the idea of visiting Rome for the weekend to watch a game. Part of the Super League proposal was weekend games, but there's only so many weekends in a year. Either you reduce games and the league or just shunt league games to mid-week which just moves around the problem from a match going perspective.

You only see the odd non attending scruffy fat rag **** in a shirt he bought in 1999 that no longer fits and is full of stains.

Or loads of fashionable blues in the latest City shirt.

I take it the stains are from still jerking off to Rashford's offside goal last season and their penalty decision in the FA Cup Final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.