Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Huddersfield fans were shit. 8,000 there, half of them sat down could only sing lower league standard fare about football in a library. Granted top tier can’t hear lower in the SS, but I was in Family Stand today and City made more noise than they did. Some right cocky little pricks amongst them as well, there’s a video doing the rounds of a City kid who’s taken a right smack off one of them on the tram.

where you seen that?

and true, they spent more time singing (when the did) about no singing from city fans than they did their own club.

Tin pot yorkshire inbredded tw@ts

Never get why they get so involved with political stuff. Football should be a place to escape that shit

Scottish people thinking they're Irish. Almost as bad as Scousers claiming they aren't English. Do anything to provoke a reaction like sing about Lee Rigby.

It was always going to be difficult today, especially with them having the whole of ss3. When in full voice and the roof above it’s very difficult to be louder. Thought we were decent at times, but for me it showed why a proper home end is so important.

I’ve seen the video that’s been mentioned above. It’s basically a young kid in a city shirt getting punched in the face. Yorkshire twats targeting kids! They never do it against people their own size

It was always going to be difficult today, especially with them having the whole of ss3. When in full voice and the roof above it’s very difficult to be louder. Thought we were decent at times, but for me it showed why a proper home end is so important.

I’ve seen the video that’s been mentioned above. It’s basically a young kid in a city shirt getting punched in the face. Yorkshire twats targeting kids! They never do it against people their own size
Yep 15 yo apparently.

It was a bottle apparently, shithouses

I think it’s a combination of many things. For lots of fans it’s now a habit to leave early to beat the the rush home and the congested traffic around the ground after the match, getting out of the car parks quicker, the poor and over crowded public transport back into town after the match with not enough buses and trams laid on, and having to queue up to get on both, the chance to get back into town earlier to get a drink and food, City being in-front and seeing most games out by playing sideways, backwards, and just keeping the ball, which can be boring and frustrating at times, if we’re honest about it.
I disagree with the sideways backwards and ball retention part. I love peps tactics. One poster said said lock the gates till the end of the match lol radical but brilliant idea also no food or drinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.