Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Think it was 'Twenties Plenty' and they settled on £30. Really is ludicrous the cost of football now. I wouldn't be prepared to pay £60 odd quid for a ticket against a side struggling in the relegation zone. It'd work out the best part of £100 for me in total to watch us probably have 75 percent possession against 10 men stuck behind the ball. A game also soaks up about 9 or 10 hours out of my day in the process.

very true.

if im after spare tickets I ask on ticket groups, saves money

Think it was 'Twenties Plenty' and they settled on £30. Really is ludicrous the cost of football now. I wouldn't be prepared to pay £60 odd quid for a ticket against a side struggling in the relegation zone. It'd work out the best part of £100 for me in total to watch us probably have 75 percent possession against 10 men stuck behind the ball. A game also soaks up about 9 or 10 hours out of my day in the process.
You pay to watch city not the opposition

You pay to watch city not the opposition

I do yes, but I also like to be entertained. Watching us passing it around an 18 yard box for 85 minutes against a side playing anti-football doesn't really represent value for money to me. Those that have a spare hundred pound of disposable income every game may disagree.

I do yes, but I also like to be entertained. Watching us passing it around an 18 yard box for 85 minutes against a side playing anti-football doesn't really represent value for money to me. Those that have a spare hundred pound of disposable income every game may disagree.

We hang teams with our possession most games we play, it's how we play.

We hang teams with our possession most games we play, it's how we play.

Of course it is, I accept that, but I'm fortunate I'm not paying £100 a game. What I'm saying is I'd be questioning it if I had to. I'm especially sympathetic for those having to pay for a family. At least when we do it against teams like Spurs there's always a threat with the likes of Son on the break. Burnley don't possess such quality and I think £61 or whatever the price quoted is too much. They'll probably still sell out, but it'll be ambitious pricing when Pep goes back to the sun.

Of course it is, I accept that, but I'm fortunate I'm not paying £100 a game. What I'm saying is I'd be questioning it if I had to. I'm especially sympathetic for those having to pay for a family. At least when we do it against teams like Spurs there's always a threat with the likes of Son on the break. Burnley don't possess such quality and I think £61 or whatever the price quoted is too much. They'll probably still sell out, but it'll be ambitious pricing when Pep goes back to the sun.

Ohhh £61 is way too much you are right about that mate.

I can see both sides of the argument. I do agree with you that when our overwhelming superiority takes the sense of jeopardy out of a game then it’s hard to justify paying such a high price for what often plays out as an exhibition type game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.