Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Always remember a night game at Huddersfield Town.

Huddersfield lad outside after the game shouting "come on town lets do these"

He soon realised he was surrounded by City laughing at him. He skulked off.

No one smacked the sad **** as he was such a dick. Still living in the 70's and 80's.

inbred wankers.

I worked in Huddersfield, people there celebrated "Yorkshire Day" like it's a real and not cringe thing. That's how little there is going on there.

I can't imagine it being much of a day either if they were all asked to put their hand in their pockets and contribute.

Cups of Yorkshire Tea all round and reflecting on how Geoffrey Boycott bored fast bowlers into submission back in the day.

My mate sent me a link about returned tickets for the Burnley game - 61 fucking quid for SSL3 for a midweek game in January!!!!!!

The club has a distinct choice to make here and either make affordable tickets available for local fans or have the ground filled with an aging season ticket base and tourists/the wealthy.

If City chooses the latter, then I don't see how anyone from the club can make any comment whatsoever on the atmosphere.

And these are seats that Burnley fans have chosen not to buy at half the price.

61 fucking quid during a cost of living crisis, unbelievable Jeff!!

My mate sent me a link about returned tickets for the Burnley game - 61 fucking quid for SSL3 for a midweek game in January!!!!!!

The club has a distinct choice to make here and either make affordable tickets available for local fans or have the ground filled with an aging season ticket base and tourists/the wealthy.
The club made that choice a long time ago sadly. Legacy fans are not a priority.

Surprised there has been no £30 is enough campaign started like they did for away fans.

Think it was 'Twenties Plenty' and they settled on £30. Really is ludicrous the cost of football now. I wouldn't be prepared to pay £60 odd quid for a ticket against a side struggling in the relegation zone. It'd work out the best part of £100 for me in total to watch us probably have 75 percent possession against 10 men stuck behind the ball. A game also soaks up about 9 or 10 hours out of my day in the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.