Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Newcastle fans shite and over respected as usual. City fans superb, no more can be said.
To be fair the Geordies were very loud at the start of the game and the 15 minutes before half time. They only went quiet when we started passing them to death. The City fans were magnificent though. I think St James Park is a great place to watch a match. Last night was fantastic.

To be fair the Geordies were very loud at the start of the game and the 15 minutes before half time. They only went quiet when we started passing them to death. The City fans were magnificent though. I think St James Park is a great place to watch a match. Last night was fantastic.
It’s a cracking away day and was made even better because of the 5.30 kick-off time. Atmosphere last night was mint for the most part.

There would have been no point in leaving early if your car was in the middle of all those parked up cars.

1705637406095.jpeg

Jordan on the attack again. This time it's directed at City fans as well as the club.

Not going to post the video. It's out there if you want to see it.

Screenshot_20240124-064804~2.png

Most home atmospheres are shite in the PL these days. When we were passing Newcastle to death in that second half you could hear a pin drop. Klopp has moaned about the atmosphere at Anfield recently. His beloved Palace need a drum to get the atmosphere going. Not sure why he feels the need to have a pop and City & Chelsea.

Most home atmospheres are shite in the PL these days. When we were passing Newcastle to death in that second half you could hear a pin drop. Klopp has moaned about the atmosphere at Anfield recently. His beloved Palace need a drum to get the atmosphere going. Not sure why he feels the need to have a pop and City & Chelsea.
Because he has become the Katie Hopkins of football journalism (I use that word advisedly in his case). His job is to provoke a reaction, nothing else. That’s what he has to do to earn a living. It’s all he can do to earn a living. He really is a sad, pathetic cockroach.

To be far this season the atmosphere for home games has been poor. There has been mitigation the 12.30 pm kick off vs Liverpool killed the atmosphere. That kick off time should be banned from broadcasters. Why cant they do a 2 pm KO. I realise it overlaps 3 pm but would be so much better for atmosphere.
I think the voice announcements after a goal has been scored don't help either. It makes it too American. We need to get back to old fashioned drunk people splattered around the ground getting the crowd going. We should do more happy hour events before kick off. That would help.

The issue is he’s making out our atmosphere is worse than everyone else’s, when it’s clearly not.

Nothing to do with being a “manufactured club” either, some of our supporters are lazy and the club don’t help with giving priority to new fans and corporate.

Reactions: PPT
Jordan on the attack again. This time it's directed at City fans as well as the club.

Not going to post the video. It's out there if you want to see it.

View attachment 104981
I heard him spouting utter shite yesterday. Ok, we have a few entitled fans, i would say it's mostly our younger and newer fans who don't know our former hardships. Jordan didn't mention Liverpool and their entitled fans nor did he mention how the Moore's family bankrolled them in the 60s when they were 2nd division nobody's.

Should we get relegated then the silly welding goggles gurning **** will see how loyal our core support is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.