Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
How do all teams around the world get their atmosphere in the ground right except the EPL? Is it because the EPL thinks they are the best league in the world etc and we invented football no one tells us what to do?

I was so glad to hear a drum at the recent Spurs vs City game, this is because clubs in England are starting to realize that Crystal Palace and Arsenal are spot on and every club needs its ultras

Look what happened with Celtic recently where their ultras were banned then the club came and said that the atmosphere was not as good without them.

Celtic started the safe standing trial, Celtic also started the ultra section with Capo Stand now every club in Scotland has ultra fans with drums and marches to the ground

Around Europe, all clubs have their ultras, look at City when we played Young Boys, the BT commentators mocked the Young Boys fans for doing fan displays with black bags

Look at the MLS where teams that that only been set up for a year have ultra fans(supporters section US name) who march to the grounds and bang drums trying to create atmosphere then even have flares and drink at their seats.

In this country, we criticise the MLS but they have one thing right how to create an atmosphere and how to look after their fans with loads of different places to eat and drink within the stadium all Spurs and Everton have done is copy this model.

With most of EPL trying to copy Pepball which is a high-passing game, the notion of cheering when something is happening on the pitch is defunct as nothing is happening except passing, so having ultra-type fans with drums, etc would help the atmosphere.

We all agree that Pep is the best manager in the world but when he talks about the atmosphere he gets mocked actually he is spot on.

The club has a golden opportunity with the new North Stand to do something amazing and create a Blue Wall and twelve men for the team.

Look at Marca's comments about the atmosphere at the Real Madrid game last year where they said that it was one of the most hostile environments they have played in. If we can do it for that game why can't we do it for every game?

For the North Stand to get the right people in there, we need to copy what the 3252 have done by setting up a website where fans who want to make noise etc sign up then all the details are passed to the club so they can get the tickets etc organized

Agree with most of what you said. The issue is you have that constant fan Vs fan argument about drums with the typical "I hear a drum, it's going up his arse" makes me laugh to be honest, try going into a group ultras and with that, see what happens.

But in all seriousness, didn't even notice that spurs had a drum Friday, let alone 2.

If it's going to be done. It would just have to go ahead regardless of what other fans like or not and the lad with drum would have to the backing of thoughs around him to stop it getting nasty, I'm sure there was resistance from other fans to the idea at spurs, arsenal and palace, but the club pressed ahead anyway.

One of them. It's down to the club and if they like the idea or not

Last edited:
Hi guy´s i am a belgian supporter , together with my girlfriend i will visit the game against burnley and your beloved Vincent Kompany. No doubt we will win 6 to zero !
Wich is the best pub to visit before the game?
What time do we have to be in the stadium. We are seated in block 323 row x. How ´s the atmosphere their?
Any things we got to keep in mind?
Thanx in advance for the response
The Lower Turks Head has got Northern Soul on and lots of Blues.

How do all teams around the world get their atmosphere in the ground right except the EPL? Is it because the EPL thinks they are the best league in the world etc and we invented football no one tells us what to do?

I was so glad to hear a drum at the recent Spurs vs City game, this is because clubs in England are starting to realize that Crystal Palace and Arsenal are spot on and every club needs its ultras

Look what happened with Celtic recently where their ultras were banned then the club came and said that the atmosphere was not as good without them.

Celtic started the safe standing trial, Celtic also started the ultra section with Capo Stand now every club in Scotland has ultra fans with drums and marches to the ground

Around Europe, all clubs have their ultras, look at City when we played Young Boys, the BT commentators mocked the Young Boys fans for doing fan displays with black bags

Look at the MLS where teams that that only been set up for a year have ultra fans(supporters section US name) who march to the grounds and bang drums trying to create atmosphere then even have flares and drink at their seats.

In this country, we criticise the MLS but they have one thing right how to create an atmosphere and how to look after their fans with loads of different places to eat and drink within the stadium all Spurs and Everton have done is copy this model.

With most of EPL trying to copy Pepball which is a high-passing game, the notion of cheering when something is happening on the pitch is defunct as nothing is happening except passing, so having ultra-type fans with drums, etc would help the atmosphere.

We all agree that Pep is the best manager in the world but when he talks about the atmosphere he gets mocked actually he is spot on.

The club has a golden opportunity with the new North Stand to do something amazing and create a Blue Wall and twelve men for the team.

Look at Marca's comments about the atmosphere at the Real Madrid game last year where they said that it was one of the most hostile environments they have played in. If we can do it for that game why can't we do it for every game?

For the North Stand to get the right people in there, we need to copy what the 3252 have done by setting up a website where fans who want to make noise etc sign up then all the details are passed to the club so they can get the tickets etc organized

No way we should we have a drummer banging away to moronic monotonous chanting orchestrated by some daft **** with his back to the game. And no way will i join in with that fuckin' stupid penguin like clapping.

No way we should we have a drummer banging away to moronic monotonous chanting orchestrated by some daft **** with his back to the game. And no way will i join in with that fuckin' stupid penguin like clapping.
Correct

We are mancunians and are too cool for that shite

Leave that to others

You can see how good we are, most songs in the PL have been robbed from ones we have created

What was wrong with the Beswick Prize Band ?

Get them on a platform at the back.

Base drum,snares,trumpets,trombones, tambos the fecking panoply....and a conductor/beatmiester.

Agree with most of what you said. The issue is you have that constant fan Vs fan argument about drums with the typical "I hear a drum, it's going up his arse" makes me laugh to be honest, try going into a group ultras and with that, see what happens.

But in all seriousness, didn't even notice that spurs had a drum Friday, let alone 2.

If it's going to be done. It would just have to go ahead regardless of what other fans like or not and the lad with drum would have to the backing of thoughs around him to stop it getting nasty, I'm sure there was resistance from other fans to the idea at spurs, arsenal and palace, but the club pressed ahead anyway.

One of them. It's down to the club and if they like the idea or not
Thanks, but who do you contact at the club?

This would stop Pep from getting onto the fans about the atmosphere, he is right but it seems to be that we are EPL and we sing when something happens on the field this mindset is stopping the game in England having a miles better atmosphere

Here is what are sister clubs doing

New York City

And Girona in La Liga

Palermo Italy

I don’t go to watch City to take part in some fucking synchronised game of Simon Says with a Drum. Nothing says Authentic Fake like a bunch of scruffy bastards from Croydon wearing black T shirts and carrying banners in Gothic script like they’re ready to take on the Dinamo Zagreb ultras.

And, forgiving my ignorance, what’s the EPL?

Neither Russ Abbott, Joy Division, or the GMP Tear Gas Display team are going to generate an Atmosphere tonight. It’s fucking heaving down out there. I want to get behind the team like I’ve always done, and see us hopefully get three points. Up the No Drum No Atmosphere No Number Nine Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.