Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I goto every home game.
In the league.
Don't do champions league as a corrupt load of shite.
I sit in 220 more and more tourists and pricks with half and half scarfs on taking fucking selfie.
While proper fans can't afford it or been pushed out
Again proper fans can get a season card for roughly £24 a game.
Great value.

Reactions: CC1
I goto every home game.
In the league.
Don't do champions league as a corrupt load of shite.
I sit in 220 more and more tourists and pricks with half and half scarfs on taking fucking selfie.
While proper fans can't afford it or been pushed out
Oh dear. I go to all games & only really notice tourists in CL
Domestic cup games tend to be fans who can’t attend regularly enough to justify a ST.
Guess we have to agree to disagree re disgruntlement

I welcome all fans. “Tourists“ love the games & bring a lot of joy

Hi guy´s i am a belgian supporter , together with my girlfriend i will visit the game against burnley and your beloved Vincent Kompany. No doubt we will win 6 to zero !
Wich is the best pub to visit before the game?
What time do we have to be in the stadium. We are seated in block 323 row x. How ´s the atmosphere their?
Any things we got to keep in mind?
Thanx in advance for the response

Last edited:
Looks like Wolves got the lesson United had to have beaten in to them at Maine Rd, if your in the wrong end keep your head down and gob shut. Been in that situation often sussed only once at Everton, scary day.

I was at the match last night and atmosphere from us was great I watched the highlights today and noticed they didn't pan onto the fans much when we scored and seem to think they rarely do when we score but for certain teams when a goal goes in all you see is the camera in the away end non stop been like that on BT for CL away games we have a mint following yet the camera rarely show it and mention it yet same again certain other teams and boom its none stop....
Football coverage has not modernised since the 70s. They rarely show footage of any fans(home or away) and yet it is a crucial part of any event. They should also position some cameras to get a fans eye view (like some of those on youtube). The atmosphere has been sensational at our last two away games (Newcastle and Spurs) but when you watch the games on TV later the coverage never captures that atmosphere.

Last edited:
Hi guy´s i am a belgian supporter , together with my girlfriend i will visit the game against burnley and your beloved Vincent Kompany. No doubt we will win 6 to zero !
Wich is the best pub to visit before the game?
What time do we have to be in the stadium. We are seated in block x. How ´s the atmosphere their?
Any things we got to keep in mind?
Thanx in advance for the response

best staying in the city centre , pre game ,25 minute walk ,20 minute tram ,bus . or taxi , if you want a pub near the ground mary d s or the townley but dont expect much ;in terms of atmosphere
as its a week night ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.